Monday, January 11, 2010

#3 come back to school + new fandom

hallo all~!!! this time i'll try to post with english~ I want to improve my english skill, since i'm not join a english course or what yeah i'll study with this. xD but i think i'll mix my english with Indonesian now. I'll use indonesian when i lost english vocabulary from ma mind *i don't have a good brain ya know?!* ok~



first time, i'll say goodbye to my holidays *waves*
I have many good times when holiday~ I feel happy. I find ma new life, new character, new friends, new FANDOM, new and new and new.

and yes, guess it today is the first day i (or we?) back to school~
and hell yeah I could go back home at 10.00 AM *dances happily*

actually i had a plan, play with Areena and Andita *fangirling is the best*, but my parents told me not to do it. TT^TT dang.
fortunately, ma teachers didn't give me homeworks today~ so i can say I'm free tonight! *maybe just tonight*

ah yeah! I'm officially a SHINee world nao. TT^TT <----- why must sad? =))


i've finished ma `SHINee special` download to know about their personality, and then..
I'm falling in love with them :3
with THEM, not only Taemin. I'll be their fangirl as `official` if i've known about their personality and falling in love with them until can't sleep =))

to be honest, first time i know them, I only interesting at Taemin <3>damn my engrish vocabularies lost from ma mind

I said, Taemin has changed. He changed into a `bad boy` with his dance skill, cute and handsome face. but i was wrong. These are just images. Deeeeep inside, Taemin is Taemin. He maybe changed, but not too far like what-i-imagine. He changed normally, like the others-16 years old-boy~ HUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA I feel dying when i see he's smiling -_- -_- -_-; i want to cry when i see the `childishm` of him. I want to kiss him when i see he's dancing *dies*

and ... i've been thinking lately.. He reminds me about.. Yunho.

Yunho is a main dancer. Yunho is a rapper too. Taemin reminds me all about him. I miss Yunho so badly +_+

Minho. first time i see him, i think, he's a kind of playboy *slapped* but i was wrong *again*

he's so quiet and shy~~~ *gulings*
he's not like taemin that easy to smile. but when he smiles at once, he's.... chaming prince. damn it.

i think these are enough about SHINee or more than enough?

ya, after all, i hope i can be a LOYAL SHAWOL. XD

i've been thinking about new post , but not here. i'l post it later, with indonesian of course

jya ne^^







Labels: , , ,



Posted by Taree @ 7:48 PM. 0 Comment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here