Thursday, July 15, 2010
#89 I'm so proud of your love too..

If you think I'm crazy I'll aceept and.. It's okay, I know I'm too.. much. But it's reality guys!
Can't get enough with them for sure, I'm swear. They're the only one whom I can't forget in my life, tough They even don't know me, I'm just a fan, Unofficial for sure. But once again I said.. I'm an official fan doesn't mean my love is an official too. I cried a lot because of them, laughing a lot too.. they're not just an Idol for me, but already a half thing in my life too..
Errr.. I was watching their PROUD perf live at their Five in the Black concert year 2007, and once again, I can't say anything when I see one by one of them starting to cry.. from Yoochun, then Junsu, even Yunho can't cover his happiness and started to cry too..
Their hardworks gave them trully results that they didn't fail. They're the one I should called as True Idol. I don't hate crying-people, if they cried because of specific reason.
It's been a year since they got a problem in SMe, I just say I hate it.. not only fans, they even must be feel so hurt because of that.. Come on, fans need them damn much and they need us too.. I still believe that this all just a dream that when I wake up later, they'll have a comeback and singing with their pure voices again.. ne, I hope too much.
I don't have anything, I'm not a rich fangirl, I only have an album from them. I don't really have anything. I just could support them till the end, no matter what's the result later, I'll support them. Cause Cassiopeia will remember them whatever happened to them TVXQ is TVXQ, and they can't get out from cassie's mind. I love you and you said you proud of our loves, and I'll reply that I'm so proud of your love too.
Labels: fandom


0 Comments:
Post a Comment