Friday, September 3, 2010
#100 one hundred

hello people and hello holiday! no, before I tell you about that let me say something more important here. HAPPY 100TH POSTS MY BLOG!GOD BLESS YOU! I never thought that it'd be this long xD and say hello too to Holiday!!! KYAAAAAAAA I'M DYING OF HAPPINESS!
well, I'll try to post in
like I've said to you in my last post before this that I have to do my school's computer project to make a blog and fill it with Ramadhan thingies, I WON'T make THIS blog as that project `thingie`. so I decided to move to here and keep this blog as my PRIVATE blog. to spamming, write some rants or else.
second...
God, I don't know if now am dying of happiness or being killed in the center of heaven or else but..
YOU make me like this. I don't know if I really hope in you or just want to see your smile and happiness and seeing you from faraway but yeah... this is weird. I even haven't felt something like this before. Awkward. You can just ignore me or maybe you don't have to know me, it's your business. The one thing I'm sure is that am happy to see you. smiling tough it's not for me, laughing tough it's not for me, adore someone tough it's not me, I can't help it, I have no business with that. It's my job to stalk you till my eyes got tears and laughing loudly, it's my job to search where you are and what you're doing tough you don't know that at all, it's my job to check your condition and emotion with all my strong without your knowing. I'm happy to be your stalker, I'm so happy that I love you like this. It's crazy, but I'm in love. (Narsha)
LOL WHAT I'VE SAID HUH?! I'M GOING CUHRAZY LOLLLLLL


0 Comments:
Post a Comment