Sunday, September 15, 2013

#209 you're the ones who got me here

I don't even think it's the actual middle of September already.

I mean, time flies when we're not noticing and as it goes by, we're growing old while making wishes and hopes. And here I am, turned nineteen three months ago while I first made this blog when I was fifteen. So many things passed by, so many lessons learned and so many hopes granted (even if some of them are still lingering to come true). Do you even remember youself few years ago? How you talk, how you interact, how you feel and how you handle yourself towards any kind of problems coming and gone?

I don't really remember.

But hey, you're the ones who got me here. Some people in life I meet are the ones who make me "me". They give me courage. They give me so many lessons to learn. They cheer me up when I need it. They lean their shoulder to cry on. They don't just do care. They give empathy. In my nineteen years of life, I haven't had so many things people already had, but I'm proud to have everybody to cherish.

Remember when we laughed joyously and everybody noticing, probably thinking we're stupid?

Let them be. Because happiness doesn't count how people see us. Because as time goes by, you'll find it's getting harder to spend time like you did when you're younger. That free, childish, shameless and noisy laughs we share, we might not have it tomorrow. So when we have time, do it like you did it earlier. Being childlike sometimes heal some pain you have from people.

You're the ones who got me here.

I could never be this far without you, and I could never think about this without you. Adolescence days might be over, but stay young and happy because life doesn't offer you chance two times. So later, when I get (so much) older than today, I'd never be disappointed. Because you were here, holding my hands to stay strong no matter how hard life tries to kill us.

you're the ones who got me here.
thank you.

Labels: , , ,



Posted by Taree @ 2:51 PM. 0 Comment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here