Thursday, January 14, 2010
#5 BREAK OUT!
yes, from the title you've just known what will i say here 8DBREAK OUT! PV out today. when i open my laptop and start browsing, my eyes can't close when seeing the entries that said "BREAK OUT! PV DOWNLOAD LINK" jghjkjhggklhighlrg
oke, my sucks english can't be erased =)) forgive me , english isn't my mother language~ I hope i can post normally, JUST THIS TIME PLEASE.
actually, i think... the PV is almost the same with Survivor. Gothic, Black, but without sexy outfit 8D *I miss their musclessss* XDDD
but in the other side, I miss them. damn much, until i can't sleep because I always think of them. everyday.
July. The last PV they were together. Stand by U. the sweet lyrics, the melody of Piano, Desperate voices that make me die when i'm listening to it.
and then, when I see the calendar, nao. January. the new year. They finally released new PV. Sadly.. i can't see they're dancing, or being together as usual. I even dunno why..
but, be Positive thinking. I breathe deeply. make sure that they'll always together. I'll always Keep The Faith. They said that, i will do. whatever how much fans will run away from them. No matter when they'll start from beginning again. For me, they're being together as 5 is a miracle thing if that happens. Yeah, this time of course.
ah~ back to the topic XD. I love their style theere X3333 Yunho's very handsome 8D
I'm sure will die if they wear the same style in survivor PV and show off their musclesssss =))
ah~ still being depressed because of it :') finally they're coming back.. I can't wait for their performance~ :3
ehm.. what else? actually i just want to throw my feelings right now here =)) but i think this post's just too short to be posted =))
WHAT ELSE???
eh! I'm REALLY official SHINee world !!! *proud*
wekeekekke~ what else?
oh yeah~ I think i loyal enough to be a Taemin's wife *?* =))
my laptop's changing name from Yunnie Bear into Yuntae nao :3 *?*
HAAHAHAHHHAA YUNHO X TAEMIN WILL BE SO AWESOME 8DDDDD
umm.... currently in love with JoJo by SHINee nao. once it play in my winamp, i can't stop replay it -_-
Taemin and Onew voice are ADDICTING +_+ I even can't believe Onew will be 20 this year -_- he's too cute and POLOS *?*
and Taemin... DON'T BE 17 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! I want too see 15 taemin again~ please~
WEHEHEHEHEHE WHEN I'M THINKING ABOUT TAEMIN, IT REMINDS ME ABOUT SOMETHING.
My mom told me to drink a cup of milk everynight before take a sleep. She wants me to get a taller body, i know it. then, i remember about Taemin in Ring ding Dong MV, he was drinking a glass of milk =)) WAKAAKAKKAKAKA I'M NOT SURPRIZED HE'S VERY TALL NOW =))
a `badboy` Taemin drinks milk? =)) MILK? *slapped*
wakakakak Taemin i'll join your habit =))
maybe sometime you'll find me, and then, marry me *ngarang bebas*
hahahah~ I hope they'll make JOJO MV, *pray hard* ~~
Stand by Me~ *?* *udah sayu matanya, jadi lieur*
oke, that's
Jyaa mata ne~!
Labels: DBSK, fandom, junk, SHINee, taemin


0 Comments:
Post a Comment