Sunday, February 28, 2010
#29 With All My Heart 〜君が踊る、夏〜

when you see this post, i'm turning into my melancolic mood. why? tohoshinki made it. their new BALLAD song, With All My Heart 〜君が踊る、夏〜 , make me so... okay i'm over but it's right i'm loving it so, and i.. miss them.
i can't say anything for nao. just.. please, read the lyrics please.
Reflected on the mirror, the buttons of my shirts are in the wrong buttonholes
Even with these little things, I truly long for you
The time we cannot spend together has deepened our love
If I'm at a loss in words, I'll just kiss you lightly on your cheek
The days longing for each other quickly passes by
So fast, so fast, only..
I miss you, My thoughts are always with you from the bottom of my heart
Once again, I want to give my heart to you
If you call me, I'll go to you
I want to smile by your side
By mere moments, your heart may be hurt
I want to comfort your hurts which cannot be healed alone
If I cannot be by your side, I'll just
Hold you shadow in my heart, hold in my heart, and
All the days, my thoughts are always with you from the bottom of my heart
I will never let go of your heart again
If you cry, I'll go to you
I want to always stand by your side
If it is your wish, I'll try every means
I want to grant your future, your eternal dreams, I wish
I miss you, my thoughts are always with you, from the bottom of my heart
For countless times, to heart, I'll smile for you
Even though sad, or happy
I want to smile by your side
With all my heart
Find me, and I'll be there for you
they're..
once again they killed me. softly, carefully, they hurt me with these lyrics but i'm..
this's the way I LOVE THEM SO DAMN MUCH.
every word from the song can't be forgotten. this's the first time i cried because of the lyrics after a long time. After love in the ice, Stand By U, then this.. and toki wo tomete too.. they're such a masterpiece i said. nobody beats them about quality :((
when you listen to the song you'll know HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM. they're... so hard to be definited.*?*
They're perfect even nobody's perfect.
no matter how long time goes on, they're the best, still and will.
whatever what happened to them, yesterday or tomorrow, i'll always be there for them, support them, and show that my love is true.
whatever people say, they're old already with their ages nao, i think their talent will never be counted as same as their ages.
they're our Gods from East, and they're our music religion too. I swear, i'll never regret that i know and be their fans.
I can't say `please comeback` or `don't leave us`, I just can say.. `everything that would be the best for you, i'll support it` .
We love you, TVXQ. Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, and Forever.
Even though sad, or happy
I want to smile by your side...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment