Saturday, April 3, 2010
#43 we trust you.
actually, ehm, tadinya aku mau post soal kejadian yang rasanya campur aduk bgt hari ini. tp karena mood rusak, akhirnya aku cuma bisa post ttg ini. then it's about what-thing-that-makes-me-annoyed-and-f*cking-emo.warn first, karena mungkin, oh no. bukan mungkin lagi tapi emang faktanya ADA orang yang merasa terganggu dengan tulisan-tulisan saya yang terkesan LEBAY dan selalu mengandung FANGIRLING TASTE, saya harap anda mengerti, kalau enggak suka bisa langsung bisa di close page-nya, atau kalau baca di FB remove aja saya YANG LEBAY ini dari friend list anda, it's better than talking behind.
ehm. let's move forward. when I opened my lappie today, I saw this. It feels.. I'm dying. Just shocked too much. Can't do anything good at time. It feels like my heart stop beating. Freeze. Like.. someone who wants to go suicide. Stressed. Not only Aprilfools , this is more than nightmare, this is hell.
let's say.. I wont say the words. It's just too hurt ._. When the time comes in with good rumour about them, and my feeling goes brighter than before, this news is just like a fire. Killed me. Dang.
really, we wont know what will happen tomorrow. I can't believe that it'll be like this. No. They're too epic to be done like this. They're too perfect to get something like this. It's hurting, to them 5 specially. when we says we're heartsick because of this, they're feeling the same thing. It's more hurting than we feel.
kadang-kadang, saya suka tanya diri sendiri "apa manfaatnya senang, bahagia dan menangis untuk orang yang nggak kita kenal"
masuk akal. beberapa postingan yang lalu aku gak bisa jawab pertanyaan ini, tapi skrg aku bisa jawab. that's because of... el-ou-vi-ie. love, yes love. kinda disgusting with love thing that looks too... over? but it's true anyway.
kalau kita gak suka sama hal itu, ngapain juga kita rela-rela ngabisin waktu buat tau lebih jauh tentang hal itu, ketawa2 ketika mereka seneng dan nangis bombay pas mereka sedih. buat apa juga ngelakuin semuanya kalau gak suka? kurang kerjaan.
I've been in love with them for 3 years. And my love'll never stop to them. whatever when ppl say I'm over but whatever? What do you know about me? it's an useless thing when you said:
"tari kalau apdet status sering banget, gak penting lagi! isinya korea semua"
so what with it? I'm just too much freak with Korean and I can't stop. wae? It's mine anyway. Why protests? Just remove me then, It's welcome! better than you talk behind. Hypocrite.
okay, back to the topic. sebagai cassie, saya cuma bisa.. keep the faith. terus. kenapa? because they asked us to. Just it, then do it for them. they said `we keep the faith eternally` on break out, they said `keep the faith` on colors, so why don't we?
sejujurnya, saya tau saya lebay. tapi asal tau, gak cuma aku yang sampe segininya denger berita itu. banyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak banget cassie di pelosok dunia yang bahkan lebih parah daripada aku. dan sejujurnya, itu bukan lebay semata. saya paling gak bisa nyembunyiin perasaan apalagi ttg fandom. makanya jangan heran bahasa saya pasti lebay banget fangirling tastenya.
saya gatau lagi kudu nulis apa skrg. mereka itu udh kayak half of my life banget, dan saya akui banget saya lebih mikirin mereka daripada aslinya lovelife sendiri. WEIRD? then what? everyone have to choose their own way. :D
asli, this is the first tears in the beginning of April. Fool me, fool.
Labels: DBSK, fandom, KPOP, rants


0 Comments:
Post a Comment