Friday, March 19, 2010

#37 Ubiquitous Korean International Super Star


Yup, I'm a Kiss Me nao.


this's really... you wont know that I'm really loving them now. And maybe later, forever.
U-Kiss. Ubiquitous Korean International Super Star.
whatever people say, they're the real super star in my heart now
sounds weird but.. yes. This's me right now~

First time i know them, I just know that they consist of 2 members of Xing. Do you know Xing? I like them before U-Kiss. No, actually I just know one of their song titled My Girl. Who I know the most is.. Kevin, of course. I loved him that time. and now too I love him

Now, why do I love them?
Actually, I don't really like their style at first. I like simple style with many colors or formal style like TVXQ. I should say that I really hate their style at first. The first time I watch Man Man Ha Ni MV, I think that.... please, make the costum better? But they make me can't stop look at them focusly. Step by step, I can accept them and stop talking about the costum. quality first and I think they're good enough at it. They can sing better than the others, they can dance well too~
As time goes by, I'm addicted by Man Man Ha Ni so deep until now, I think my favorite song of U-Kiss is Man Man Ha Ni. Why? Dunno. I said it honestly so don't call me as Hypocrite person, okay?

And then.. My ichiban?
Let me have a deep breathe before talking about it. it'd be so long anyway
Actually, I love Shin Dongho at first. He's so damnnnnnnnn cute and young. HE EVEN YOUNGER 8 DAYS THAN ME! *hides and cries*
His behavior is so much YOUNGER than his age, really. I think his real age is 12 right now. Really.

and now, who's the real mine in U-Kiss?
please look back at the picture, search the only one boy that is wearing YELLOW sweater and smiling. Yes, He's mine. slapped so hard
His name is Kevin Woo. I'm falling in love with him for the 2nd time, after the 1st when I know Xing before. He was 16 at that time. Can you think how cute he is? And I think he's not too much changed. His cute face is still dying on me, His angelic voice is still punch my heart so deep *lebye mode* But seriously these are true. He's so damn pretty and I love it :3 I'm a kind of bishounen lover so He's really.. GOOD. VERY GOOD I MEAN. =)) He's my princess, from now on.

But wait! Do you know? I'm in love with Eli and Kiseop currently. They're really addicting (cry)
Eli please.. his damn smoking hot muscles and face always make me feel embarassed *dies* OH YOUR MUSCLES ELI YOUR MUSCLES. Then it's true when people say Eli is a strong boy. =))
and Kiseop.. he's what I called as.. Handsome, Crazy, Perfect. I mean, he's really neat with everything and he's very handsome :'( I'm sick oh please Kiseopppppp~

One thing I should say about U-Kiss, and why do I love them so. They're really pure. They act naturally, I think. esp Dongho for sure. they look like children that go to kindergarten everyday. AAAAAAY!

Ah! I almost forget to introduce you about them. please look back to the picture while you're reading this. from left to right : Alexander (Leader, Rapper), Eli (Rapper), Soohyun (2nd Main Vocal), Kevin (1st main vocal), Kiseop (Vocal), Kibum (Vocal), Dongho (Vocal).

My favorite song of them.. Man Man Ha Ni, I think XDDDDDDD that's my heroin -.- I should listen to it everytime I online on my laptop ==a U-Kiss syndrome == But I'm currently in love with `Without You` now. It sounds so sweet and I can't stop to listening it now. aaaah~

the conclusion? Yes, my fandom added once again. And I'm a Kiss Me now. Accepted it? You should I think. =))

Labels: ,



Posted by Taree @ 7:41 PM. 0 Comment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here