Wednesday, May 26, 2010

#67 back to school!

hello guys, as the title, I want to say : BACK TO SCHOOL!
yay, after 4 days off I already refreshed my mind and I think it's ready to have lesson again. well, my method in school will be the same as my method in fandom. If I have something good in school, let's have fun with it. and If I have the bad one, I'll leave it :D I'll try to have enjoy with my school! by the way, I said SEMI HIATUS for some social networks and this blog; I'll be back after final exam on June. maybe sometimes I'll post something if I want to. Then.... See Ya!

Labels:



Posted by Taree @ 5:13 AM. 0 Comment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here