Monday, September 27, 2010

#102 Go Away




lol first I'm sorry for leaving you away these days, I'm just too busy with school and people around me; I'm not fangirling too much except for SHINee. and now, I feel so sorry again, cause this time I'd share something that maybe such unimportant things here, cause I dunno what to say and I dun have someone to tell, and maybe If I have one, I wouldn't like to tell.. call me coward, thanks. another rants; you can read if you want and exit if you want too. do as you pleased.


well, this is an old problem. I don't know if this's originally from myself or else but.. I'm so much sensitive. Very sensitive, and when the time's coming, I'll be a stubborn person. Believe me. Some words can kill me so fast and I can't show people around me trully. I'm saving them on my deepest heart and try to forget them, tough I know they won't disappear. I know. Sucks on me, yeah.
Hey you, I don't know if this's my mistake or yours. But the most important is that.. I'm easy-hurted person -_- being this makes me feel unhealthy everytime~
cause when you want to know : I'm smiling outside but crying inside; I'm laughing outside but angry inside; I'm normal outside but unnormal at all inside; and many things again. I'm extremely different; believe that cause I'm serious.
I wish God could heal this feeling from me.. I feel like hell, over sensitive makes me look two-faced. A word can make me cry along night, a sentence can make me feel to going suicide and go back to masochist. I do know it's bad. But sometimes when I feel so pain, another pain would heal that. I know, I'm just being emo. Just all.

Labels:



Posted by Taree @ 8:04 PM. 0 Comment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here