Tuesday, January 14, 2014

#236 [30days of challenge] Day 13

Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.


Dear, someone out there,

I'm coming out not telling everybody your name or your fault,  but sure, you got me really hurt even if I'm not telling. I'm not gonna say anything nor blame anything nor blabber like an uncivilized moron, I'm not gonna fight for justice by myself,

because I think there'd be the time when you'll get the equal result for what you've done to me.

Learn, I actually cherish you it hurts knowing you can do this kind of thing to me.

Regards, the one who forgives but not forgets.

Labels: ,



Posted by Taree @ 10:53 PM. 0 Comment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here