Tuesday, January 7, 2014

#229 [30days of challenge] Day 6

Day06- A picture of you and an ex boyfriend/girlfriend/first love.



No no I haven't been in such relationship for almost 20 years. Do you catch an electric shock hearing this? However, I don't know in this picture it's thing you called first love or not, but for sure, I've been there for one amongst them. Of course, I'm not that brave showing you off a picture with both of us taking picture together. lagian kayaknya......ga ada?

Talking about this thing, I once think maybe the one I'm talking about realized about this, once or twice, or not at all, but I've been there. We've been there.

makasih banget ada challenge ini soalnya jadi ada kesempatan buat buang unek-unek yang ga diceritain ke siapa-siapa

Labels: ,



Posted by Taree @ 8:13 PM. 0 Comment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here