Friday, January 24, 2014
#241 .
I'm sorry because after so many days absent I came up not continuing the challenge right now because I don't feel like it. I'm gonna finish the challenge when I think it's the right timing to.(and now I'm coming up bringing something really, really hard to tell.)
I don't know what I'm thinking right now but I feel like being, being, heartless. I've been taking this for more than a half of the day so I decided to take a very long nap to get it better when I wake up but..... but it was no use. I woke up right with the thoughts overflowing my mind like a hurricane and fuck, fuck, I can not handle it like I supposed to.
I'm wasted. Screwed up. Useless. Blank for things that I should've done once in awhile but everything was already messed up I don't know how to think about them anymore. I never know I'm this insensitive. Of course I'm sensitive, I'm very, very sensitive but it happens only to myself because sometimes, too, I get so insensitive to understand people except when they tell me what's happening. The worst part is.... I never get any intention to ask.
In the end, I'm wasted.
This is my punishment.
I'm okay. I'll be okay. I'm gonna be okay. Why aren't I? Of course anything will be okay even if storm comes and goes like a very bad weather just now. Maybe this is a lesson on why I should be more sensitive to people so I won't lose them in vain.
or maybe, this is a sign that I should really stop trusting people.
in the end, I'll still be okay.
in life, you'll meet
two types of people.
The ones who build you up,
and the ones who
tear you down.
In the end,
you'll thank them both.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment