Wednesday, January 20, 2010

#9 i even dunno why i posted this

eeh. can i post something here? why did you ask? it's your blog tar!

my feeling isn't on good way nao. So much tasks, new high rated fandom, need more money these all make me tired and so crazy *?*



♫ First of all. it's about my internet connection. for me, it's going bad. the Admin never give me a high speed download again -_- he said it make the connection low. ckck. AND THEN HOW COULD I DOWNLOAD ALL ABOUT MA FANDOM? *stressed by herself*

♫ Second. TASKS.FROM.SCHOOL. oh yeah? will you ignore it? no you can't. We, as students, just can make it right, do it whatever-what-way-we-use.
as i told before, everyday we have to do our homeworks. ckck.
eh, i have a new project from school now! i have to make a narrative (or what?) for a competition. for me, that's okay. i've listed it as my refreshing way, because i really love writing, especially narrtive and fantasy story. but wait, i did it before i know that i must do it with `TOPIC`. really, i can't make it so right with topic. -_- i think i can do it whatever i want but i did wrong ;_; but i'll try to do my best! Bibah, Bellsa, (All with B zz) Fight together with me just this once! XD

♫ Third. New Fandom. Okay, i couldn't say it's new because i've known it before. But i've just stalked them few days ago. They are.. SHINee. yes. I'm officially SHINee World nao~ They're my second favorite after TVXQ of course :D They're so cute, talented and... i can't say i love their ages
do you know? you haven't told it tar in a week i've downloaded more than 6 gigabytes videos about them. JUST VIDEOS. I haven't calculate it with Pictures. ckck. Not only it, i've listened more than 900 times SHINee's songs in my last.fm scrobbler. WTFUDGE? I EVEN DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY? =)) Okay, i just put my SHINee's songs on my winamp and tadamn~! 900 PLAYED? =))

now after SHINee, My mom, Lavie, asked me to listen one of 2AM song, titled 친구의 고백 (Friend's Confession), and i've tried it since i was curious about it. i even downloaded the song when i'm having school today *bad student so what*
and then... i'm silent. you have to listen it :D

the lyrics are so much deep and real. I think. Someone who loves her friend. I think i can show it for you. cotto ne~

It’s been a while
since my heart has been changing,
since I’ve been dealing with it lonesome..
every time you came back,
I hated the guy that made you cry

I’d rather protect you,
although I don’t know if it will make it better…

This time I’ll hold you and love you
is what I thought

Baby, come to me now
And be my lady
I’ve watched you for too long
I stood there with no words,
hiding my pitiful heart.

As a friend, to remain as friends,
I had to push the confessions down my throat
But now I’ll confess to you,
I love you…

You hold my hand and tell me you only have me
Keeping me as a friend,
you say it’s a blessing
Whenever you say let’s never change,
I had to push my feelings down

It might be best if I protect you,
not knowing if it will be better

I kept hearing it but I kept cool
I was too scared to lose you, but…

Baby (Baby) Come to me now (Come to me)
And be my lady (lady)
I’ve watched you for too long
I stood there with no words,
hiding my pitiful heart (No)

As a friend (Your friend), to remain as friends (I know),
I had to push the confessions down my throat (The overflowing words)

That confession (confession) I had to hold it in (I couldn’t say it)
But now I’ll confess to you,
I love you…


You know? it's all right. i've known the hurt feels
as a Friend, we should support our friend, when he/she's in love, with a man/woman that they aren't us. So hard. We should hide our hurt feeling when we know he/she who we love's getting happiness with someone else. yes, it's very hard ^^a
I knew what it feels and not only once ^^a
that's why now i'm really hard to fall in love with someone. i just can say `i love yunho and Taemin` because i don't know who else.. who else? i don't want to feel the pain of love again -_-
actually.. do you know?
maybe one of you have watched `heaven's postman` movie? yes! Jaejoong is one of the cast! XD
hyo joo said "you know? once you feel hurt and pain.. lies can cover it.. lies can make it better."
when i hear it i was going to cry first, and then i... cry again.

and then.. maybe you don't know about this and this isn't too important to you
sometimes, when i tell you i'm in my bad mood, fandom is the best way to make it better. I said Yunho, Yunho, and Yunho in manyyyy times. but do you know? It's all lies. I just tried to make it better with smiling, laughing, doing some gag things, and lying, of course. It'd make us better , sometimes , but it can. Just prove that lies and think that it's all right. We can feel better even just a little~


WHAT THE HELL I'VE SAID? IT'S OUT OF TOPIC!

so.. conclusion? i can't stop play that song in my winamp ^^a

Ash God. what i've talked here? damn it. HAHAHAHHAHA BUT I FEEL BETTER I'VE THROWN MY UNEG UNEG *?* HERE! AND YEAH, MY HOMEWORKS ARE DONE ALREADY *joget*

Labels: , ,



Posted by Taree @ 8:17 PM. 0 Comment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here