Thursday, March 11, 2010

#31 change!

does anyone ask why?


because i've been bored for the last template yeah, i'm easy bored person
the new template is more colorful now, i like it now
do you know? I've just realized that I changed template of my blog once a week almost (doh)
my boredom can't get away and I just so... that easy to bored and want to open blogskins again to change. tsah, so bad =.= and for me, of course changing template is really uneasy because i have to edit new graphics and the code. hell me, yeah.

can you see or smell something new here?
yes! when you open this site, you'll face Yunnie's welcome banner :3 I miss him sooo much so i put him first :D
in the profile page you'll find taemin cute expression when he's dancing I want his sweater damn much
oh yeah, my profile.. it's been a long time since i just write anything short in my profile but now.... *cries* I wrote anything here unimportantly. *cries and hides*

but anyways... do you know how long did I edit this all?
around 2 hours.
yes. it's so boring to see HTML again, but my mood.. *cries*
but I really happy nowwwwwww!
I got 4 days off that means... I CAN OPENNNNN MY LAPTOP WILDLY *?*
okay, that's kidding. I mean, i can get enough rests along day when my holiday comes in. and..
My school is the one which is reallllllly hard to say "CHILDREN, YOU CAN SLEEP TOMORROW"
hmmmmmm~ so why can't proud? I'M FREEEEEEH!

Labels: ,



Posted by Taree @ 10:05 PM. 0 Comment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here