Friday, March 12, 2010

#32 5 girls songs I addicted to


hello guys, I'm currently crazy with situation around me, and I just dunno what to do, now. But my writing mood is up so, this is the worst thing I can do right now :3 Happy reading!


From what will I start this?


#5. Y (Why...) - 张力尹

so deep stabbing my heart with the song, lyrics and singing technique. hell. ZLY is a master of improvitation. She's really a perfect person to sing a song like this. I'm dying in heaven while listening this. this is.. maestro, I called it. Nobody can sings like this even BoA. ZLY makes this song so much perfect that I think she's really isn't a human. XDDDD
I need her back, now, please. Moving On single wasn't enough for me *cries*


#4. 永遠 - BoA

Simply says, this song is : easy listening, addicting, killing.
The 3rd word isn't a joke, I mean. this song killed me easily with the lyrics. BoA's voice covered this song perfectly. The MV showed me the real talent, and from this song I really love BoA until now :D I raise my hand to vote that BoA is the best korean and Japanese singer, really. for her talent, the voice, the dance, and her beautiful face, I wont doubt that I adore her.

`Bye, bye, bye.. why did you say bye bye?`


#3. Please Don't Go - CL & 민지 (from 2NE1)

First time i listened to this song, I think this song is... kinda weird?
But yes, 2NE1 never disappointing. the 2nd time I listen to this song, I fell in love with it. The rap heard so cool and their vocals.. CL&Minzy are really ROCKS! they can do rap, singing too because their voices are good, and their dances are very good too! especially CL. She's really the real leader, I think xD
I can stop imitate their dance once I listen to this song~

`One step and two step, to the left, to the left. One step and two step, to the right!`


#2. 少しでいいから - 天上智喜

Welcome to my world and they're my Diva :9
yes, TSZX The Grace fill my 2nd position for girls songs.
They're really called as TVXQ girls version. Their vocals, their dance skills, never disappointing. everytime I listen to this song, never change, it always make me want to cry a lot ;_;
When I watch the MV, there's something that I don't know what is it, says to myself that "they're the real diva".
I need them so damn much, so please comeback... this year? I hope so. There's no way you can hide them because we need them, SM.. please give them back :'(


#1. 너 때문에 - After School

this song is my heart's masterpiece! *?*
No, I mean this song won my heart. from end to the end, beginning to ending, Intro to outro.
this song really stomped on my dignity *?* hiks.
The lyrics said it clearly, makes me want to say that I LOVE THIS song so much~
Gahee + Bekha's rap killing me fastest. the rap part is my favorite ever~
the MV... *dies* can I say something else beside "match" ?
This song match with my heart, always.


===
going to hug something around me, nao. *cries and hides*
these are all.. they always make my mood feels better anytime.
they're my melody, the soundtrack of my life. :D


Labels: , , ,



Posted by Taree @ 9:05 PM. 0 Comment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here