Sunday, April 18, 2010
#53 daiki-kun bithday; my 10 confessions.
hei~ without any reasons, today I want to post with my sucks engrish. dunno why~first of all. if you know about me, you must be known about my fandom too, right. and few days ago, I forgot about something that I should post here. What? Guess it please?
yeash. Daiki-kun's 19 birthday.
I'm such a failed fangirl, right? Okay, i want to confess something.
Actually, on April 15th yeeeesterday, my mood wasn't good to write something. And then.. and then... day by day, I forgot that I HAVE TO write about that. Why? because Daiki is my BIAS! *hides and cries*
uhm. okay, because of that. let's start.
I can't show up any pictures of you, because my `real` love, YunTae my lappie now is recovering in (electronic) hospital because of his sucks battery, and now I'm typing word by word with my appa's notti and ya know? there's nothing here. But thanks God I still can online =))
Daiki Arioka, my new bias on JPOP world, my bias on HSJ , beside Yamada ,
Actually, I dunno what I should say. because, it's really... you know? I still can't believe that you're 19 ;_; you're forever with your 15, aren't you?! okay, I'm too over with my daydreaming.
but let's say. Okay, the fact is you're 19 now. and I can't ignore it =))
so, since I loved you that much, Happy Birthday :) tough it seems impossible that you're 19 *still* but at least your `doing` is still on year 15 since you borned =))
When people are waiting for your legality next year, I'm scared of it =))
kinda possessive? yes that's me *aneh emang*
because for me with the 20 ages, you're legal to kiss someone in the movie and drama, you're legal to love someone and you're legal to have a pose in AnAn magazine *dies*
honestly I don't want you to be like that *punched*
BELIEVE ME DAIKI YOUR FACE STUCKS IN YOUR 15!!!!!!! YOU'RE NOT GOOD TO BE AN ADULT NOW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *frustated*
ahem. back to the topic.
Yes, I hope you'll be better than before. I hope you're not 20 next year *taboked*
I like pairing of Ryutaro and you. So, please protect Ryutaro well *?*
Taller please, boy? hehehehe still can't believe now Yuto is the tallest in JUMP and he won over Yabu =)) I want you to grow up well, at least please win over ryutaro, yamada and Keito? XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
at least, enjoy your 19 =))
now, please change the topic. this is `something` I want to tell you since .... I guess it Wednesday.
I want to tell you that I'm such a liar, I think? I'll show you 10 facts that I'm like that =)) for me... everyone in this world is such a hypocrite. for me ya. Why? Because nobody perfect. Everybody has at least 1 secret in their life that they don't want to tell us about it. Then, they lied. When someone do some lies and tell another thing to hide the truth, I think it's such a hypocrite thing. It's just ma opinion, I'm currently in stressed mode. And i'll change my opinion when my trueself back. but now I dunno where it is. gah.
1. When I'm in the hustle, I feel that I'm a good person. but when I'm alone, I feel that I'm a criminal.
2. My deepest heart says I don't deserve to adore a boy. I mean, in my real lovelife.
3. I show myself as a strong girl, but I'm an easy-cry person. Simply says, I'm very sensitive.
4. Any boys in my not-reallife such as fandom and anime thing can make me better when I feel abnormal with my ownself.
5. I can adore a boy whom I know him but he doesn't know me.
6. Sometimes I feel that I'm an useless one who borned into this `good` world.
7. When I feel to cry, I'll laugh abnormally, idiotically, maniacally.
8. I'm realized I'm annoying, I'm disgusting, and I only care to my real friends.
9. I'm not that easy to say `BESTIE`, because I'm such a hard-friend-receive person.
10. I don't support yaoi and yuri, but I don't block them too. It's not their faults that they're like that. nobody wants to be a gay & lesbian. It's a fate that they can't avoid. Everybody needs love. But maybe a few of us have the different thing to get it. At least, thanks God I'm normal.
ehe-ehe. I know maybe there's one? or two? who said `I know` or `yes you are` but yeah, thanks. there's nothing suitable word to says I don't care to you. at least thanks to make my world better ._.
eh, what did I say? an useless thing? again? yes perhaps.
Labels: birthday, confession, fandom, JPOP, me


0 Comments:
Post a Comment