Thursday, June 3, 2010

#72 miss it

hahaa mood post dateng lagi~ yuhuuuuu!


saya lagi bener2 balik denger You're My Miracle-nya DBSK, itu di album O taun 2006. lagunya simple, so sweet, bener2.. menurut aku wah banget uhuhuhu. kangen.

It's been 4 years since that song out. I can't imagine about it.. You, 5, please comeback. Give us back the happiness with your pure voices, sincerely lyrics and simply touching melodies. I need it so.. damn it. Not only me, guys. There are thousands people wait for you, your comeback. stage is our home, Microphone is your soulmate and music beat is your everlasting friend. I'm waiting, just waiting for your promise, that you're not TVXQ if you're not being together as 5. Thousands people wait for you, not as Korean star, not as Japanese star, but as ASIAN star, or so World star. You've got it with your sweats and now I want to watch you show it again. You guys, people told me I've forgotten about you >.< What do you think? I'm hurt. I'm still waiting for your comeback... this is hard, ya know? How you're being confused in a uncertainty, how you sad because you feel that you've lost what you should do. And the fans too. They keep believing in a circle of big threat, they keep believing even their heart said that the possibility is almost less of 10% or so... yeah. I'm one of them.

Guys, anything you've done and got, I'll always wait for your comeback. 5 again, promise?

-galau banget keliatan

Labels: , ,



Posted by Taree @ 5:55 PM. 0 Comment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here