Sunday, October 17, 2010

#105 send me to another universe

just another unimportant thing. errrr. Should I tell or not?


well, this week.. I don't think this was the best or not but I feel nothing. Everything is getting worse with no time to do anything, no time to fangirling, no time to care about myself and people around me. Just simply disgusting.

I joined AECS 2010 in UPI this week. That was amazing. tough I didn't win but I finally feel what is the feeling of a participant of championship. I also feel a good thing from people around me during the championship. Seniors, Juniors, they helped me a lot. They taught me how to be strong and just say... "yes. that's me. win or lose it's me" just let's say. only that which makes me happy this week. and everything else? it makes me confused -_- dunno y, I think its because of nobody but I don't know, just say yeah, it's what I feel.

I have no time to do some fangirling, refreshing, andddddddddddd it makes me crejiiiiiih all the time. Fandom and laptop can't help me with this. I feel like I'm alone. my life is fullfilled of sins and regrets never enough and I don't know how to cure them all. It was just like me. Emo.

and yeah, I feel so sorry and regret for someone. I don't think all of them is my mistakes but actually there are a lot of my mistakes so sorry that I've hurted you like this -__- it's just like.. it's not me at all. well. I have so many `selves` in myself. lol. and also, I don't know how to cure. lol. errrrrrrrr. should I say thousands sorry?

well, from these bacotan, please send me to another universe until my linear mind back to me?

Labels: ,



Posted by Taree @ 10:22 AM. 0 Comment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here