Saturday, August 20, 2011
#146 LJong; OTP forebah.
simply says, I'm overly excited since August 16th and till now it hasn't stopped like I used to think. This pairing. You know, I haven't been shipping any pairings other than 2min and any other pairings from SHINee this hard but then when I got that fancam, my brain went stupidly amazing and it's like something you can't forget even for 1 second.They're sweet, they make love sign, they smile, they do eyecontacting, they even hold hands, one of them even tries to kiss another. This is freakin unnormal, I know, for some people who haven't got what's wrong with them but.................... God, don't let one of them cheat. please, because I'd be like when Minho acted in Pianist drama.
ah, I'm being headstoned. some people are shipping myungyeol more than them but I'll keep them till the end. Why? Because they're real and no one will never be the same as them. and They're totally my another big otp other than 2min, jongkey, woogyu, dongya and bandul.
get married soon, please.
BAHAHAHAHAHAAH WHAT AM I TALKING ABAWT.
Labels: fandom, infinite, myungjong, myungsoo, rants, sungjong


0 Comments:
Post a Comment