Sunday, September 7, 2014

#275 just a little bit is okay, perhaps?

Talking about personal life, I mean. Personal means really personal. And because I'm not a person who typically talks to anybody when I'm confused so...

My silent-yet-lovable blog would help.

I am twenty this year and yes it's old enough to tell you yet I'm so amazed that I've been here since I was fifteen on 2009 like WOW THIS BLOG IS AS OLD AS EVER. Okay, this is just a prologue because I don't know how to tell you (....) what I really want to speak right now but...

I know world doesn't have any ear to listen to our problems one by one, still it's not fair. I want this. I want that. I can't get them. I don't want it. I don't want that. But at one time they (seem) like have the urge to have me. And it feels weird. I think that anything should be mutual so that everyone's happy but, once more, world doesn't have any ear to listen to our problems one by one. I understand. Still, I'm confused.

Right now, I don't know what to do, what to think and whats not, (and probably for seconds I forgot how to continue my life). The thing is, this is not my thing. I'm not mastered at things like this yet somehow I understand. and once again, I want to scream, THIS IS CONFUSING.


This is enough, I think. See you on next post.

Labels: , , , ,



Posted by Taree @ 10:11 PM. 0 Comment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

▲ Arina Listyarini
▲ Pradnya Emeralda
▲ Zaskia Osya Denaya
▲ Tante Inne Larasati
▲ Shafira Anjani
▲ Sista Tamara
▲ Eka Wahyuni
▲ Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here