Sunday, September 7, 2014

#275 just a little bit is okay, perhaps?

Talking about personal life, I mean. Personal means really personal. And because I'm not a person who typically talks to anybody when I'm confused so...

My silent-yet-lovable blog would help.

I am twenty this year and yes it's old enough to tell you yet I'm so amazed that I've been here since I was fifteen on 2009 like WOW THIS BLOG IS AS OLD AS EVER. Okay, this is just a prologue because I don't know how to tell you (....) what I really want to speak right now but...

I know world doesn't have any ear to listen to our problems one by one, still it's not fair. I want this. I want that. I can't get them. I don't want it. I don't want that. But at one time they (seem) like have the urge to have me. And it feels weird. I think that anything should be mutual so that everyone's happy but, once more, world doesn't have any ear to listen to our problems one by one. I understand. Still, I'm confused.

Right now, I don't know what to do, what to think and whats not, (and probably for seconds I forgot how to continue my life). The thing is, this is not my thing. I'm not mastered at things like this yet somehow I understand. and once again, I want to scream, THIS IS CONFUSING.


This is enough, I think. See you on next post.

Labels: , , , ,



Posted by Taree @ 10:11 PM. 0 Comment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here