Wednesday, June 9, 2010

#75 I'm just a fan, rait?

Hello gys! I'm here sooo trembling can't belive what was happened =)) trying to continue my study but... Yeah i can't.


well, i was opened @welovetaemin at twitter and found something unpredictable. There's a tweet, written like this. : onew : how was the date? Taemin :*SMILES* key : come here my son~!

GOSH. This make me can't continue ma study. I woke up on 2.30 AM to study my civics but nao my mood has gone out and i'm sure it wont come back. Gosh. Taemin dates someone. I feel like... Yes, thats why i told you that i'm that posessive. It's like i'm trully in love with him so badly. I actually can't aproove that he's going to be 17. Bb, it's me. When other people just happy with it, i now just want to fly to korea than kidnap taemin and bring him to indonesia. That's me. I'm sick of him. Please tell me to heal it. Bcause i can't.

Labels:



Posted by Taree @ 3:16 AM. 0 Comment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here