Friday, October 29, 2010

#107 beyond madness


abaikan gambar. will be posted in half-Indonesian. MY BRAIN NEURON HAS NOT WORKED EVERYTIME I GOT THIS MADNESS ;_; well let's start.


I got this feeling. when you adore someone then someone else get the same feeling with ya. everytime I think about it, it's not healthy. at all. makes me want to scream and cry out loud. kill and punch someone (tough I can't do that actually). I wan't to heal that feeling but unfortunately I can't. this feeling has grown so fast to be the perfect one. I just want to control my mood everytime I see someone tell about it and keep pretending that I don't know anything while in fact I do know every single thing. Just it. BUT WHY DOES IT SO HARD?! I CAN'T EVEN FORGET HOW SHE/HE KEEPS TALKING IN FRONT OF MEEEEEEH /dies

oke inggris gw mulai ga keruan.
gw butuh pencerahan. sangat butuh. disamping keinginan gw untuk `sembuh` rasanya gw ingin ngelepas org itu. tapi kenapa susah banget...............? EVEN THERE'RE LOTS OF PEOPLE I haven't met yet tapi kenapa? This is the problem. my feeling. can't be pressed, eventough you try to. try hard to.

well, semoga dgn gw post beginian mood bisa-----seenggaknya membaik.

Labels: ,



Posted by Taree @ 4:04 AM. 0 Comment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here