Saturday, October 8, 2011

#151

halo bloggah! I finally changed the layout and re-activate my old url XD feel free to poke me via shoutbox because I don't bite ;)


so, what I really want to tell here is my mood currently.
I don't know if it's just me or else but I feel like often making people feel mad because of my mood currently, some people feel `ouchy` because of me and I don't know what's wrong on me and how to change it back. It's disgusting, I even feel it myself,I feel disturbed of my current mood but I don't know the reason so I can't find where's wrong and how to make it back. Sorry, maybe I only can say sorry and sorry and sorry to everyone but I mean it. I don't know if this's the effect of school these days or else but I'm sure this is not me. I'm annoying, I know that and that's not me, annoying!me these days isn't me. My mood isn't good enough to tell but I guess I should take quite long hiatus for recharging my mood. It's disgusting, truly. what should I do? tell me, I'm here listening.

Labels: , ,



Posted by Taree @ 9:20 AM. 0 Comment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here