Sunday, November 25, 2012

#173 old kpop // some songs recommendations



good evening, people. have mixed mood so I'll post with english this time (okay, I know it's incoherent but who cares). Would you like to guess stuffs I'll post today? It's having some lines with the picture I use for this post. LOL. and a clue, I make this post relatively because I've watched almost all of wgm yongseo's episodes =)) so guys, I'll tag this post under snsd, kpop, old kpop, nostalgia, and me.

In last post I told you that I'm currently rewatching WGM Yongseo right, this is perhaps the reason behind my peculiar habit these days. It was all started when I back fangirled over C.N. Blue and Seohyun who were over my current top biases that time (the days when they all debuted in different timing).

First of all I started watching back all c.n. blue's performances I have and I was like '-----oh, so this is the feeling I have towards them' then I went questioning myself why I started to erase them up because of some newer groups.... I don't know, that was happened that way. But I realize one thing, I stanned them up for some months and my feelings for them is still here lingering so I think I'll start to stan them again.

And for SNSD.... my feeling towards them is actually an abstract one.
From the start, I've been stanning Seohyun because she's the one I really love in SNSD and I don't know, maybe because Seohyun always sticks out with other 8 members, I think it's all having the same meaning; I mean, stanning Seohyun and stanning SNSD.

You guys know.......the first time I knew kpop was when my friend offered me a Super Junior's song titled Haengbok in 2007 and later she showed me off SNSD's mv, Kissing You. That time, she told me that she hated them because they were all had plastic surgery, and I, myself, who had no clues about kpop at all and still fucking young and naive thought that it was truly disgusting, and started hating them too with no specific reasons. Babo. =))

Forget that absurd thing (the days I hated snsd so much but heart was still there for Seohyun), now I'm truthfully okay with SNSD, and I don't know since when, but my mind keeps questioning why SNSD changes images too much, I don't know, the days when I hated them was the day I think they have their best image. Simple, youth, sporty and still girly.  I don't know either whether SM's really getting lower with their quality but their first album and repackage is still the best album for me, where all songs are honestly earcatching and I never get bored listening them. And I wonder if they can go back to their very first image, where purity seems exist and quality is provenly the first priority.

I don't know.... maybe because I've been having kpop all these 5 years non-stop in line, so I saw a lot of changes with it and I feel too, happiness and pain coming and gone within five fucking years and I don't know...

Somehow I think I should have not got into it because it slightly hurts when everything changes in front of you; when tvxq got their lawsuit and it takes you-know-how-long time to forget, when SJ lost their member and I don't know where all my feelings have gone towards them, when snsd gets so much popularity but you don't agree with their genre because you think debut song is always the best thing they could do...........


I don't know, I don't really know. Maybe just because I miss old kpop, just maybe. Or maybe because I think too much. Just too much.


Moving on from that absurd thoughts, I promised you last time to post some songs recommendation. I don't think it's all the newest songs but I think these are the songs I've currently been listening to. Often.


1. Girl's Day - 나를 잊지마요 (Don't Forget Me)
this is the newest single from Girl's Day (Girl's Day Party #5); I first was disappointed because one of the members left for education reason, but there I think this song is the best song they've ever performed. The song tells simply about the girl in love and the description the way she loves him. Somehow I think the song gives me 'galau' feels because they share the emotions clearly (eventhough I know it's incoherent with the lyrics) lol.

2. 김성규 (Kim Sunggyu)  – 60초 (60 Seconds)
I'm in the middle of missing Infinite so much when Sunggyu appears with his solo debut and--------OKAY, DO AS YOU PLEASE I'M WATCHING because the song's full of emotions and the MV too, I don't know, maybe because Myungsoo's the model, or the plot of the MV is really too much, but the song is perfect (forget Sunggyu's lisp, okay thank you.). LOL. The song gives me bold feeling of woollim's usual music with band instrument other than electrical machine-made music. So classic and glorious. Me gusta.

3. 강민혁 (Kang Minhyuk) – 별 (Star)
If you watch K-Drama titled You've Fallen for Me/Heartstrings, you must have known this song. Minhyuk is the drummer of C.N. Blue and I think his voice is adorable <3 and="and" calming="calming" heartwarming="heartwarming" is="is" p="p" song="song" the="the">

so I think it's enough for song recommendations? all of them are kpop lol because kpop really serves good songs these days I can't handle that fully ;w;


Labels: , , , ,



Posted by Taree @ 7:34 PM. 0 Comment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here