Sunday, December 14, 2014

#283 midnight trashy rants

HI.

Tomorrow is the first day of final exam, I drank coffee preparing for tonight but my brain' no longer able to think and I'm not sleepy as the effect of the caffein so let's have some unimportant talks until I'm ready to sleep (bcs I have this weird guilty feeling to sleep early when I'm in the middle of exam).

I'm not going to talk about exam so let's talk about holiday instead. After 23rd, I'm going to be free after a yearrrr full of activities (let's consider I didn't have holiday this mid-year bc of pmb) and it feels like. Wow. Whoa. Kayak, akhirnya bisa liburan yang bener liburan setelah setahunan berasa ga napas karena rebek segala macam hal. Biarpun uasnya baru mulai besok sebenernya saya udah ada plan liburan mau ngapain aja.

1. Sebelum temen2 perantauan pada balik ke kampungnya paska uas, saya udah ada janji mau nongki2 di Bandung sambil hunting buku ke B&B. Been saving money for this lho....

2. Watching dramas and movies I've been waiting to watch. Some of them are obligatory ones hasil rekomendasi. Mabok? Mabok dah....

3. Writing project! Selain lanjutan writing project Oktober lalu, saya mau buat writing project lain yang sifatnya orisinil fic deh. Agak kangen juga nulis2 gitu heheheheheng.

4. Magang. Belum nemu tempatnya skrg tapi insyaAllah mau nyari semoga dapet yaa.

5. Masaaaaaak. Pengen nyobain buat bento lumayan buat bekal, sama buat sweets gitu juga sih

6. Reconstructing some internet accounts. Mau reactive livejournal, plurk dan rapi2 deviantart.

7. Rapi2 folder laptop. Gausah ditanya sehancur apa tatanannya sekarang. Gak pernah ditata dari januari lalu itu. Kebayang saya sepusing apa beresinnya.

8. Self-evaluating sih, yang jelas. Udah ngapain aja, apa yang mau dilakuin, hal yang harus dipertahankan dan ditinggalkan, people who deserve your care and people who don't (sadly this is important), sampai beberapa list yang mau ditinggalkan tahun depan.



Banyak.... uas-nya belom padahal.... hahaha =))

Labels: , , , ,



Posted by Taree @ 11:01 PM. 0 Comment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here