Friday, November 19, 2010
#109 what am thinking recently

hello people! long time nooo seee~ I've been busy with school and it's fuckin tasks, I don't even touch this blog ;A; . I just want to share what my feeling says recently. it's definitely about my fangirl-dom.
so, you know about SHINee? Minho even shooted for his new one episoded drama entitled Pianist. It's definitely interesting. But.....
I can't think they've grown up so fast, Minho hugged someone in that drama and I got.. jealous. ME PEOPLE. Underline this, my bias is Taemin.
Actually, it's okay when he's getting mature. but I just can't recognize that. This is the very beginning... How if. Someday, they get something about this again, even they have to do kissing scene meanwhile their fans are screaming out to death outside. I just can't think...
It's Minho. how about Taemin? They should have to be like that too. It's... hard. for me, especially. I don't know that I'm a hardcore fan or not but, to be sure. I'll get jealous. Do you know? When Taemin got kissed with a robot in Starking a year ago, I cried. This is the truth. I even cried for something that have no soul. Have no feeling. But why? It's too.. hard.
What I'm thinking is how Taemin kisses the other girl (his future girlfriend maybe?). Will it be like he kissed that robot? Oh God, I'm thinking too much. Desperate to the very end =="
This is why I do hate my fangirl-life, beside I love it of course. I love DBSK, I do. but I know them when they've already mature. They might be kissed more than 3 girls, maybe they've done "something" more than that. But it's okay. Cause I know them in that time, but SHINee? I know them from the very beginning. If I could say, maybe I know them since they're babies, but now, they're already 20 in Korea (minus Taemin, I mean). It hurts me, a lot.
Oke, maybe I should drink some medicine. My brain is.. too full, with important and even unimportant things.
OH AND OH. That's why, I still... will be very pleased if someday, 2MIN. JONGKEY/ONKEY were true. I'll be very pleased. not because I love yaoi and BL. some of you might understand what I feel.. this is just too.. disgusting to think. Future and forever is just too far even to say and think of. Just it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment