Wednesday, May 25, 2011

#135 3 years for next 30, 300, 3000 and foreverdays




so, hello guys, I'm gonna post with english and this will be very short because it's already night and I've lost my bed time so, I think of this. sorry that I post this before the day ends, because I have some problems with school tasks and my body, these make me feel sick but still, since SHINee is one of my favorite group I'll try to say the words as much, as bright, as meaningful as I can.


so, guys.don't care too much whether you know me or not (and I guess you don't), but the most important thing is that I know you, and I don't feel any regret for knowing you these 3 years. From your replay era, your debut performance and I was like "WOW" watching it, with your pure expressions and young ages, there wasn't any mistake to love you. and there won't be.

Heartwarming onew, bling-bling jonghyun, chattering key, calm minho and cutie taemin, you'll be the same, you'll be always shinee whom I've ever known from the start, and it'll never be changed throughout the time which surely passed.

This might be cheesy, but yes. I admit it.
from replay-love like oxygen-amigo-juliette-ring ding dong-lucifer-hello until now you're preparing your japanese debut, you're still my favourite group. let's workhard, to reach your goals and me too, to reach my infinite goals.

and I hope this 3rd anniversary can motivate you to make it the next number. 30, 300, 3000 and foreverdays. because SHINee is only SHINee. partner, bestfriends, family, lover, more than what you call as family. when it comes to shinee, no boundaries found.

----------------------------too cheesy yet so short but so what.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY BOYS!

sincerely, your Indonesian loyal fan.

Labels: , ,



Posted by Taree @ 9:45 PM. 0 Comment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here