Tuesday, February 8, 2011

#130 oh my soul where are you

gonna post with english since my mood isn't cooperative enough with bahasa. simple rant, maybe with this I could practically change myself directly. hm.


Guys, do you feel something strange with me these days? I even have just realized that.I'm not being myself these days, it feels weird. I feel like I'm so mean to everyone around me; it also gives impact to my ownself. Since I'm a sensitive yet crybaby typical----I couldn't stop thinking of it over and over again, pushes my mind to think hard about what exactly happened and the result is absurd, I don't know.

Firstly, my words are getting cruel. Okay I admit that maybe I usually say cruel words but then I feel there's something wrong that couldn't stop me saying that. One by one people get hurt of me, time by time I realized then apologizing to myself and promising not to do it again, but I totally couldn't help that. WHAT WRONG IS GOING ON WITH ME.

Secondly, Egoistic. For a sudden I lost my soul and being a cruel girl. Oh my. if you want to know? When you see me via internet, that's my true soul. And losing it is just like living without breathe. Empty.

Guys, I'm sorry. For everything I've done these days. I didn't mean, really. For God's sake, deep down, deep down, I wish you forgive me. Because I don't know either about this. Maybe start from tomorrow I'll slowly change myself into the real me, the one I showed when I was on Junior High School. Trying. It isn't a sin.

once again, sorry. I didn't mean to. Sorry. To everyone. Eventough maybe you don't feel anything wrong, I feel it. Sorry. Sorry. Forgive me, I need it.

Labels:



Posted by Taree @ 9:58 PM. 0 Comment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here