Saturday, March 19, 2011
#133 Thank God I have Blogger

what do you think if you were me. I have no courage to tell everything freely, but I absolutely can hide my deepest feeling to my distant heart. That's not healthy, however. so thank God I have blogger. and endless-sweet is a good name to talk to these 2 years, I love you blogger.
I admit, I'm sensitive type one. I admit how stupid it is and I admit I am. I wish I could change to the perfect type one or the careless one, instead. But I forget I'm human. and Humans never be perfect, also care.
I can be careless sometimes, but I can't be heartless. I wasn't heartless, I'm not heartless and I'll never be heartless. And I could simply detect something wrong when it comes to simple feeling like how people acts in front of and behind us, how they laugh and the way they look at our eyes, that's simply meaningful for me, and I got it as wrong things these days.
Why? because I kinda feel like... some people divide people around them like dividing organic and anorganic trashes, that just hurts. Not much, but still, for someone like me, it's meaningful and I hate that.
Every single person is different from another one. They change, they do what their mind wants to do, they believe they're true meanwhile somewhere faraway another people cries behind just because they feel like they've been discarded. The people who cries is me.
Have you ever been listening to Paramore's The Only Exception? If I were Hayley Williams, I should have hugged a fan named tari for understanding that song the most because that song is just drawing what I feel damn much.
I only hide behind a brick wall and cries silently, waiting for the lights which's uncertainly coming and gone like it never looked at someone behind that brick wall.
I just feel ignored. By someone whom I thought important at first, but they don't even recognize my existence. I talk to them but they only talk to theirselves and leave me behind carelessly. If miracles do exist, tell me where they live.
because none of it was ever worth the risk.
Labels: rants


2 Comments:
you're...the only exception...
dalem tulisanmu tar.
kadang aku juga merasa seperti itu. walau aku lebih sering mengabaikannya...
Post a Comment