Friday, November 18, 2011

#152 21st bday of ceking leader!



Hello, world! hello, November 18th! Hello, Jinyoung! ♥


I'm gonna post with english, what I've been promising to you all, to 'you', ceking, I'm gonna pay it now.

ever since I knew you, with your members, ever since I knew B1A4, I never thought that I'd love you this much. My first bias wasn't you, and I never thought that I'd change my bias. And now it happens and I don't regret at all.

I've always been adoring you. from head to toe, from hair to fingers, from eyes to smiles, from what people can see to what I only can see. It's all adorable when people are drowning deep in the love, so am I. My feeling somehow can be described by words, half of them are left unsaid because it's too special and fluffy and freaking cheesy to talk about.

People always have reasons for liking something. I'm weird. Sometimes I know why I love you, but another time after that, I know there's no reason needed to love. When people say love is too difficult, yes, I admit it though I haven't been in relationship before, maybe unlike you. You're handsome, pretty, talented, romantic and sweet at the same time. How come girls can't even see you?

other than saying your good sides, I'd rather speak about your minus sides.

you're weak, you often get sick, your physical condition isn't as well as the others. is health a requirement to be an idol?

yes.

and you know why you're categorized as idol?
Because by the time you know you're weak, you try to hide it, you try to show everyone that you're strong enough to fight when you actually are not. you try to show the world and make it believes you. You succeeded. What's needed to say more that you're now an idol? People won't ever talk about your weakness once you're succeeded making them believe that you can.

when they know you're weak, you fainted while shooting, then you said you're fine, you're gonna be alright, forcing yourself not to tell everyone what's inside your body and heart, showing strong face, trying hard not to make any fans cry. gentlemen can do this, though you're pretty, you prooved me that you're a gentleman.

what's more? what perfection I have to explain the next?

Any subjection opinions? It's too wide to explain. Too small to show off. But I'm proud.
Because well, I can keep my promise ever since I claimed you as my bias. my husband. eventhough it isn't true, and I don't know whether it would be reality or stay as a fiction thought.

God decides.

I love you.

Final result.

Happy birthday, Jinyoung. Words can't tell you how much I really want to say this. Words can't represent how happy I am for paying my promise. Words can't represent my big wishes from me to you and your bandmates. Words can't change anything since from the very start.

You're weak, and full of (-) sides, but I (still) adore you.
And I hope we can meet, and I can say a sentence loudly to your ears;

Be in my heart forever.

Labels: , , , ,



Posted by Taree @ 10:25 PM. 2 Comment .

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okaaaaaayyy~ like i said before. this was cheesy as cheese(?) but but i love it though. gosh idk why i teared up =)))))))) stay healty dady! we love youuu~ and i love you too mum!

November 19, 2011 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger YuirinMaze said...

...saya baru tau bias kita sama di B1A4 =)) niwei, happy birthday, Jinyoung~!

November 20, 2011 at 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here