Wednesday, February 1, 2012

#156th post

hello world. long time no having chit-chat here, kinda busy with school and exam stuffs. fasten my will to go to my big dream. lol, don't sue me because of those sappy words, I mean it actually.

......actually I'm gonna say something here because I can't say this by my own mouth, irl, I'm not that talkactive when you're talking about real life, I can say I'm mysterious about it. Doesn't mean I don't trust anyone, it's just......I think it's not that important to blabber all things like that, sometimes people need privacy, right. So do I.

I hate no one. I really do. It's been my law since ever. When someone mocks me, judges me like they know everything, I'll be okay, I'll endure my emotions away. I can do that, I've been doing that since ever. It's the best way to keep myself fresh. I think, negative thoughts can destruct your positive ones, so I try to be nice person (eventhough I know there're still some people who judge me that well) oh, fine, not my style to care, it's their opinion and I just have to keep nice to them, because as I've concerned, even if I give a damn that wouldn't change anything.

but there's actually one thing I can't ever deny. I'm still sensitive to some harsh words. I don't mean some harsh words like f*ck, sh*t or those stuffs. It's more likely to something sharp people think in another way than I am.

It's more likely to be some jokes, or something usual but I don't know why I keep being sensitive on it like a bish, that makes no sense, I see. When people keeps going easy on my characters, this characters, that I won't even hate them eventhough they go mocking me that hard, so that they keep continuing mocking me here and there, in the end when I go silent, they'll say that I'm not gonna be angry. that..............sucks, actually.
I don't even hate them, I really don't. but somehow, doesn't it hurt to know that your friends use your character in the wrong position? In my opinion, it is.........

I can never blame on them. Being sensitive this way isn't good too for my health. but I this thing ain't going away. I can't blame them, because I know somehow that their words aren't that wrong. and I'm not that nice eventhough I've tried so much to be. But if I'm that bad, isn't that too harsh to judge me? I like being honest, but sharp words aren't me................

because only by that I could cry in front of people.

Labels: ,



Posted by Taree @ 6:55 PM. 0 Comment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here