Wednesday, February 15, 2012

#157 shut up flower boy band

this drama is really...........


I mean, this drama is really destructing my concentration in the middle of school.
doesn't mean I blame on them; really. the very first reason why I keep following the story is just because there's Myungsoo on it. But I realized the storyline is interesting and guess what....


I cried watching 2nd episode.
Farg. I don't really like Byung Hee, but his contribution for the 1st and 2nd episode is truly big. He's adorable and cute enough. When he died like that, I don't know what to do because at first I can't believe that. How can the vocalist in this band died like that?

But that makes the storyline even more interesting.

Beside that, the other boys on the band are cute too. I like Do Il and Kyung Jong. They're friggin qyoot.


There's Jung Eui Chul too as the cast, he's one of my favorite actor actually.
I think this drama will get more interesting until the last episode.

FIGHTING!

Labels: ,



Posted by Taree @ 7:30 PM. 0 Comment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here