Wednesday, March 4, 2015
#300 Hi Again (feat. Midnight Babble)
First hello from 6th semester is here!(Tiba-tiba teringat resolusi tahun ini pas bangun) (lalu ter-insight untuk ngepost)
Believe me, I actually want to post my own challenge about #9favoritemovies and #9favoritebooks but, believe me too, it is 11.52 PM and I haven't really got anything enough for PPL's assignment so I'll probably save them for later's posts.
So, instead of talking about something weird like I always do (hiks), I'll tell you short sentences about these first three weeks.
1. It's been very hectic and jumpy but also frightening and (as I could tell,) creepy.
2. It's been fun. Reuniting with close friends never been so good after some holidays few semesters before.
3. I don't think I get it right within 24 hours a day to make sure I'm doing every single thing right. (Akhirnya hari ini datang juga)
4. I promise to myself that I'm going to be more ambitious and serious in my study. And so far, it's working out.
5. It's unbelievably busy. Praktik ini, praktik itu. Tugas ini, tugas itu. I haven't got my free weekends since the first week of semester.
6. I make some self-evaluation; this is unusual but fortunately I don't just end up there I, too, make ways to fix things that need to look up to.
7. My metpen 2 research has begun and I'm now making sure to myself that I'm planting my biggest commitment on it to make it through next semester for skripsi. My area is in health psychology (I finally get my own interests after getting confused all the time among Clinical/Developmental/Educational and EVEN Organizational).
8. Everything's alright so far; I'm not into something specific like ongoing dramas or fandom, only specific taste of music (currently so much into ONE OK ROCK's new album and some fantastic movies) and I don't use my way to cope with stress recently. Semoga sampe tengah-tengah akan seselo ini walaupun bakalan recok banget.
9. I make plans with myself about keeping myself healthy (aside of the purpose of getting back being proportional hiks).
10. I'm trying to adjust with my new learning clock: every weekday on 10 PM. It's hard, furthermore if I fall asleep and end up ignoring the alarm until 5 AM.
11. I'm currently setting up my future life after graduating (I know it's still long way to go but yes I'm a detailed person and I need preparation). Between continuing straight to Master Degree or get a job first. I consider myself to go abroad for major degree (because) (it's always been) (my dreamy dream).
That's all happened in three weeks. As hectic as my daily routine, I'm trying to keep up with eleven of them so that each of stuff I need to accomplish can be done smoothly. Somebody said passion is usually gets on fire every beginning of life term. I just wish this's not just going on fire in the beginning.
Labels: babble, college, college life, daily, daily life, me, rants, real life


0 Comments:
Post a Comment