Saturday, August 22, 2015

#313 ???

I often don't understand why I'm like this and why people are what they are.

I don't understand why I seem so hard (too, even) to blend with people even if I want to; that it feels hard seeing people hanging out easily with people I actually want to get close to, too.

It happens so many times I start hating myself afterwards. Why am I like this? Why am I like that? Why am I so stiff and afraid of so many things while people make their progress within society?

I know I can't control people so I should start controlling myself when I know I'm aiming something but.

I don't know.

I just don't know.

(Maybe I should just go home so this problem will heal anyway.)

(Maybe I should just go home so I can forget things I actually want to forget.)

I'm right now Miss Pain in The Ass, Miss Butthurt, Miss-You-Know-What-It-Is-and-How-to-Handle-but-You-Won't-Say-It-Because-You-Deny-It-Down-To-The-Deepest-Hole-in-Your-Heart.

Panjang..... sepanjang isi kepalaku (hehehe)

Labels: , , ,



Posted by Taree @ 5:01 PM. 2 Comment .

2 Comments:

Blogger yukinahawmie said...

kalau di google plus, postingan ini +1

i feel you, tar

August 25, 2015 at 4:18 AM  
Blogger Tarinanda A. Putri said...

wahahaa, akhirnya ada yang paham juga :( btw, aku nggak main google +. Tapi terima kasih komentarnya, yaa. Jadi nggak ngerasa sendiri amat =))

August 30, 2015 at 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here