Monday, May 11, 2015

#307 Feelings Lately

Been feeling so melancholic lately.

1. I feel ignored. Left. Unimportant. Sometimes I think like this because I think I do things deeply for people. Like, I never get tired to make myself sure they're okay. I always do my best for them. Being caring and all (not that I want to get it back) but sometimes I don't think they get me. I don't think they care too. I just think.... I'm just not that deep for them.

2. I feel like if I get things wrong or at least not resulting best result even if I do my best, I'm the one at fault.

3. I feel like I don't deserve everyone.

4. I feel like everyone doesn't deserve me.

5. I'm just tired of working hard but getting nothing in return. Of always being a people-pleaser but not enough so I'm wrong and I'm wrong and I deserve loneliness.

Labels: , , , , ,



Posted by Taree @ 7:10 AM. 2 Comment .

2 Comments:

Blogger Fradita Wanda Sari said...

Be better, soon. Merasa sedih dan terabaikan once in a while is okay, asal gak keterusan aja gloomy terus :)

May 11, 2015 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Tarinanda A. Putri said...

I know right! :) haha thank youuu :)

August 30, 2015 at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here