Saturday, November 20, 2010
#110 midnight works

hello bloggie~ I thought I couldn't sleep kkkk~ I'll change the layout soon. So bored with the old one. I really didn't care about this blog for few weeks. T_T really sorry, didn't mean to be like that ;A;
then, since I can't sleep, I think I will make a written works here about what I really love from my current fandom (TVXQ and SHINee) lols. watch it out, butterflies!

TVXQ : What I really think about you is.. music you've made. I fell in love with you because your music, what thing you really have to be the real "singer idol". Voice, Music, and no one can beats.
Yunho : Forever best leader. Your leadership won't be changed tough now them 3 are separated by time. Your bass voice killed me softly. Your rap beats me to the max. Your aegyo pose is freaking me out. You might be have the lower vocal skill in your group, but for me you're not. You're still, the best from the best. The appa in the group, I wish you could turn back the time and be free from this problem.
Jaejoong : the "umma" in group. Understand everything. Cooks with love; hugs with endless love never enough. Your angelic voice is the really, my favorite. Simply beautiful. Simply killing. I can feel your feeling, heart in your voice, in your song. You might not cry outside, but your voice told me you're crying inside. I can feel you really want to come back, we, cassiopeia so does. Fighting for your life, mum!
Yoochun : The playboy. Baritone voice. Song maker. Sensitive one. Do I know you? Yes, I know you. You make me die by only .. maybe 3 seconds. With your everything. I really want to cry when listen to your screams in so many songs. It hurts and comforts me a lot. No one can do that beside you. That's why you're special, Park.
Junsu : The most angelic voice in this group. Softly dying. You want to hear this; I automatically cry when listening to your "Beautiful Thing"? WHY R U LIKE THIS. I can't say anything, you already reached your first place. even in Korea. and I believe, in Japan too.
Changmin : Our magnae! lols. you're really rock. The only thing I want to underline from him is... his rock sense. lols. It rocks me a lot, but still, with love. that's why I keep listening to his Wild Soul tough it's rock-full. lmao. you guys are rock!

SHINee : The real light. Shining even more than lights. Music, Fashion and dance make you even brighter.
Onew : Dubu lols. the real tofu, I mean. his baritone voice is smoothly comfortable. to be honest, I like Onew's voice more than Jjong's one. dunno even y. Maybe that's why I listen to The Name I Loved a lot XD dorky leader. I can't even believe he's the oldest among all. His babyface-ness makes me blind *O* lol. true! I strongly believe until now that the one who has leadership sense is Jonghyun. don't kill me, kill my feeling. Body-gag, Onew Condition. Seems you don't have any kind of leadership; but I knew. You have. You gave your member invisible (?) message by your smile, your glares without words. My 2nd bias, actually XD
Jonghyun : the 2nd oldest. Main vocal, soft and strong vocal skill makes him dominant in every songs they've made. Onew's twin -------in make jokes and laughter among all I mean. and he seems more suceesfull than Onew lol why why why. The appa in the group (with Key as umma of course!) lol XD and also the only one who has lowest height ( oh man my sucks english destroys world). kkkk~
Key-boom : The umma, as I said. Sensitive and mad. but his voice is undescribeable! really am not lying. It's more than words to be explained. he's the umma. umma words is an enough explanation XD
Minho : the tallest, coolest (but I can's say this anymore since Hello baby era) and the athletic one. Neve want to be a loser. Tough he's cool, but he cares about Taemin a lot (that's why I ship 2min even more). In his UFO message he said that he cares of Taemin. Means the closest member for him is Taemin. remember about his swing in Dream Team few months ago to Taemin? it makes me.......happy XDDDDDDDD lol. beside that, his bass vocal melted me like the baddest hell, his rap in Lucifer is.....perfect. Just why, There's no one who talentless in SHINee, for me.
Taemin : the most addiction XD My bias overall. the magnae. Dunno y, he reminds me about Yunho (my bias too!) a lot. what he had shown in the first debut and nowadays is really different. He improved a lot. about vocal, dance, and everything. He became my fave member at first, then became my bias, then my obsession. more than words.I can't tell why. I can only say, he's a hardworker. He practiced a lot to be better, and he does :) he is pure, damn his babyface kill me. damn his dance skills kill me. anything in him kill me ;A;
lol ppl it's getting bored here ;A; I'll start to edit something. ciao!
Labels: fandom


0 Comments:
Post a Comment