Monday, November 22, 2010
#111 Migrain

umm, hello? lols. I got headache these days (?) . k, I'll post with half Bahasa and the rest is about my sucks english. Never enough XD
jadi, akhirnya setelah lama saya kayak mayat hidup, kerjaannya sekolah pagi pulang malem, nyaris ga kenal dunia fangirling lagi krn ol cuma sejam dua jam setiap hari *dr laptop I mean XD* akhirnya sabtu kemarin saya.... ngerasa puas lagi sbg fangirl, with what? Bangun tengah malem dan ga tidur2 lagi. mwahahahha. sejak itu, saya kayak digerogoti migrain yang suka kambuh kapan aja, ga kenal waktu, and it hurts a lot, really. ga kenal waktunya bener2 ga kenal waktu. lagi jalan, kambuh. lagi ulangan fisika, kambuh. lagi makan, kambuh. lagi kerja kelompok, kambuh. hngggg ;_; kata org2 kayaknya saya butuh banyak istirahat. selain kurang istirahat, saya juga banyak fikiran (ceunah) OH OF COURSE Y'LL KNOW THAT KKKKKK~ /slap
and about that problems, it came out from all my living-places. real life, fandom, school, ALL. udah tau saya kalau kefikiran sesuatu sampai kebawa stres begitu, yaudah. ada juga satu hal yang aku fikirin meski sebenernya aku ga usah mikirin sampai segitunya. huh. I hate being sensitive like this;sometime. it seems I couldn't be happy. otak hampir meledak rasanya. MIGRAIN~ can you just go out from my life? sakit banget sumpahan lah .A. mau istirahat juga gimana... mana sempet? tugas? ulangan? sampai rumah aja kayaknya udah bener2 nyaris gila.
ehm, one thing before exit this page. that picture *point to that SHINee pic above*
I can't really believe IT'S BEEN A YEAR SINCE THEY'VE SHOOTED FOR THEIR 2010 CALENDAR IN RDD STYLE. HNGGGGGGG ;_; it's the first time Taemin shows his blonded-hair in front of me~ kkkk. but It's not officially from SMEnt; so I'll wait for the official version. if I had money, I'll buy. taemin kills me *O* and why, there're no 2min/jongkey moments? it's only one picture and they're just smiling and seeing camera. I'm not totally satisfied. I need moarr ._. hope SM version wouldn't be disappointing xD
lols Time goes so fast I didn't know; 100% like what Micky Yoochun has said in Shelter. I can't turn back even once, just can remember what thing they've done, what thing they've reached. Happiness and Sadness. They're the one. Bright if they're 5 being together as one, shine even brighter as they called themselves with. lols. why I'm being like this.
forgive my grammatical errors, k? xD
Labels: fandom, me, random, real life


0 Comments:
Post a Comment