Wednesday, December 29, 2010
#121 December, 29th 2010

hello,people. seems I had lost these days so I just tell about today.
I feel not good with my condition these days, fuckin weather will explain you very well.
and as you know, there were 2 important moments; SBS Gayo Daejun 2010 and Final AFF Indonesia X Malaysia. and I just couldn't even choose. but in the end I chose Football.
in the end, I'm proud of my national team eventough they don't win that AFF, but still they're our champion. thanks for making us proud of you, we'll never forget and keep support you. at first I felt a bit disappointed when knowing they didn't win. but yeah, God will give another chance, maybe next 2 years?ehe. keep fighting!
I almost cried when seeing Irfan cried ._. don't ever think you didn't give anything for Indonesia, YOU ARE ALREADY GIVING your everything for our country. You're still the winner in Indonesian's heart. Don't be afraid, chances are still available. Be the best forever to us :)
then, move to another thing. SBS Gayo Daejun. For sure, if DBSK isn't there, the only one thing I really want to see is SHINee. and GUESS WHAT I'M EASILY DYING FOSHO. WHY CAN'T I?! just watch their performance. Taemin's performance. Make sure you close your lips.
Actually I don't stream to watch SBS Gayo Daejun. I'm the way too lazy to do it, I prefer wait for the download link and be patient for 2min saipan dream team which is being downloaded now.
but don't get me wrong, I still download and download their performances eventough it's not clear already. Good job, guys. I know you're not children anymore. Still a bit confused that I think your image has changed into a weird one, I thought Replay will be your forever-young song puhahahaha.
Jonghyun still can't dance because of his trouble-leg. oh sorry for my terrible engrish =))
but puhlease. You'll see how much I scream once you watch their performance.
and Minho.. you don't know how much I really want to make you back as Minho last year (with your long hair and killing-smile oh you'll never know).
Minho is becoming hotter right now, still I hope he could be back as cute Minho ;~; You can't imagine this fangirl's heart ;~; /plak
okay, to end this post, I'll tell you about the picture. The picture was taken on SHINee's first concert in Japan last Sunday. I can't help but cry that I can't imagine how much they've grown these years, how much they've worked hard and how much pains, how much smiles and tears they've got. It's just unbelievable. They cried. They cried of happiness. And I'll buy its` dvd once it released.
God, Holiday is a good time for downloading. EH VUH RIH THING.
once again, forgive my sucks engrish =))


0 Comments:
Post a Comment