Saturday, December 25, 2010

#120 7 years for foreverdays



hello, Christmas day. Definitely confused all day long, and just known I had missed something, their anniversary.


7 years ago, December 26th 2003, of course I haven't known you---yet. But I know what moment it was. Your debut, with "Hug" as your first single, means a lot for kpop.You're the first boyband I've ever loved in my whole life, truthfully. Nobody beats you over vocal skills (and that's the most important thing why you're singing) and acapella. Even when you're dancing, you'll never missed every single melody you had to sing.

first time, I didn't know why I do love you this much, but after all this years, I know I love you unreasonably (?). Everything you've done makes me happy. and since that I know I already claimed myself as Cassiopeia for you.

I have no bias here. I have biases here, cause you're all my biases. You're definitely talented, you've torned apart my heart this deep, and I can't even realize I'm just a fan. This is ridiculous at first, but realize, I'm so damn proud. from all of boybands I've ever known, you're the only one boyband who makes me want to stay till the end, all of you were the mainvocals, are the mainvocals, will be the mainvocals. Your friendship is neverlast. You'll never be apart in heart.

after those problems you've had these years, I know you're already became stronger. Yoochun even said that we must keep this faith, no matter what. It makes me feel like they even still believe there'd be a chance to be the one again. makes me want to cry, you're still believing and even become stronger, so why can't I?

I realized, this year, I feel like I almost forget you, but everytime this ears listen to your voice, I feel like I've mistaken. You'll never get lost from my deepest heart. You taught me about music, you're the one who makes me understand what is the meaning of music. You've made it for me and all of this entire universe, and It represents your ownselves to us, to Cassiopeia.

hey, I've talked too much.
but remember, guys. Cassiopeia of this entire universe know, there's still a chance for you, even if it's hidden. and you'll slowly find that chance and know, how much we love you.
Leader Jung Yunho, Umma Jaejoong, Dolphin boy Junsu, Sensitive playboy Yoochun and magnae Changmin. You might not know what kind of love I feel for you, but believe, this is not a lie. This is true, however, you've drown a big colorful rainbow in my life, and you've succeeded made my life even more colourful. Thanks, I believe this won't end. 7 isn't a small number, and I know you're strong. This 7 years tell you about foreverdays. Happy 7th anniversary, TVXQ. You know we love you this-can't-be-explained-much.

Cassiopeia, taree.

Labels: ,



Posted by Taree @ 8:23 PM. 0 Comment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here