Wednesday, January 5, 2011

#123 the Gods are back



hello people! I'm back with TVXQ as my cover in this post wkwkwkwk. srsly, who doesn't? Everyone (esp Cassies, of course) will definitely bias with them. Their album out today. I can't even--------


at first, I couldn't imagine how come they have comeback with only 2 members?!oh ppl I almost cry for hearing something like that. then as time goes by, I thought this is the fate. This is the destiny. I'm only a fan, unofficial sadly, and as a fan I only can appreciate, support everything my idol can do. And here I am, supporting every single thing from them, I'm too low to complain everything. ah okay, I'll make a simple review for this album.

01. 왜 (Keep Your Head Down)

main song. You know that, of course. the mv was already out and I was like an-oh-my-God-I-forget-how-to-breathe. I don't know the genre of this song but yeah this is good, effin good. But I think... aren't that rap parts on it too much? /dies/ but it's okay. Changmin's voice is just like the true God. his scream makes me can't stop opening my mouth muhahahahaha. and Yunho's voice is just too sexy to be described. It reminds me a lot like in Purple Line era wkwkwkwkw. This is good, anyway. For you who haven't seen this MV yet, you must.

02. 믿기 싫은 이야기

also called as How Can I, a bit ballad but cute. Maybe a bit fluffy...? don't know. anyway, Yunho seems own this song perfectly, tough I still can't get enough with Changmin's voice TTATT
So beautiful, effing beautiful. I don't know either whether this is angsty or fluffy, but this sounds sweet in my ears. lol.

03. MAXIMUM

sexy. Dunno. reminds me about Yunho's Crazy Life, but they sing together in this song. cool, at first I didn't like this song that much, but as time goes by when I'm listening to it over again, this is good, very well :D I'm a bigfan of ballad and fluffy songs so yeah

04. CRAZY (feat. 제이 from Trax)

beat. one thing describes perfectly this song. tough cool, I think I have no big interest to this song >.> but srsly their vocals are just perfect.

05. Honey Funny Bunny (YunHo)

another Yunho's solo, for me, this is good, much more better than Crazy Life or Checkmate. His vocal skill has improved very well, aaah my bias /cries/ this is good, really~

06. RUMOR

THIS IS GOOD. Simply, ear-catching, the beat and melody are just pull us to keep listening and yeah this is good. The reff is good lol.

07. 고백 (ChangMin)

the best Changmin's solo evah. Can't stop listening to this till I forget how to breathe, what is oxygen and carbondioxide and else /lebe/ but sure, it draws how much I love this song. Just... I don't know how to explain beside this word; Perfect.

08. Our Game

Kewl, this reminds me about their Take Your Hands in Survivor single last year. But same as Crazy, I don't have too much interest in this song. kekekekee.

09. SHE

THE BEST SONG OF WHOLE ALBUM. EVAH. srsly, I've repeated it more than thousand times and I still can't get bored with this. Every single melody and note can make me cry or smile. Changmin's voice owns the whole song.

10. 아테나 (아테나 OST)

COOL. I've listened to this song so many times and till now I haven't got bored yet :D strong vocals, strong song, Make this song sounds very well, very damn well.

---

overall, My fave song is SHE, but who knows? I've repeated this album so many times since yesterday and I love them all :D
their vocals are still heaven for music industry, and I don't think there'd be something else who can change it. some songs remind me to Mirotic era year 2008, yeah. It was a very beautiful memory. I still support them, no matter what. Fighting!

btw, I'm deeply in love with SHINee's Quasimodo now, it's addictive and I don't know how to stop repeating it on my iTunes ;~~~~~~~~; beautiful. I swear the MV is the coolest MV ever. and SM, will regret for not publishing it.

Labels: ,



Posted by Taree @ 6:56 PM. 0 Comment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here