Thursday, January 6, 2011
#124 may I cry now?

hai, ppl. 2nd post of the day. I don't know my mood will be drastically down around 12 hours. Last post I told you about TVXQ Homin's comeback and their new album right? Now it seems hard to believe, I lost my mind, I don't know how to control between reality and dreams, there're no differences now, just saying.
I'm Cassiopeia, you know that. Cassiopeia, have you read this? I don't know what else to explain except with tears which's already falling down from my eyes. I've been being their fan for 3 years and it's hard to believe about what's happening to them.
At first, I thought I just could think positively, make sure I'm still their fan with supporting them whatever they've done. but since I've read that news this evening, I don't know what to do next.
They've been a big part of my dream and my life these 3 years, and I don't know what'd happen if I lost them. They've shown me what is the meaning of music, melody, friendship, leadership, also.. FAITH. f a i t h. yes, something I've been believing these years for them. No matter what, eventough it's hard, it's okay when I hear they say "always keep the faith", doesn't it feel good for us who are in uncertainity? Doesn't it feel good to make our belief comeback tough we're tired?
There's not only me who feels hard of this all, there're more than thousand Cassiopeias out there who feel the same. All they've been done, it's not a simple thing. It's not a short time. It takes their sweats, their hardwork, their....everything. And what they get now....it hurts, even for me, for us, the fans. A year isn't a short time for waiting, tough it's hard, I do it for them, waiting them back, like what they've said before. Tough it's hard, what can I do? All I can do is believing. All people can do is just...believing.
Now, I don't know how to calm myself down, because I see they're tired. They're all...tired. To be honest, who doesn't? I do tired for this all, all I wanted is just they have a comeback, with 5 members, without waiting along uncertainity like this. It's hurt, more than you know...
Junsu even said on his twitter like `...hyung, why are you like this.` and seriously, I can't even help but cry. It's not their fault that they're being like this right now, no one has done mistake, no one. Deep inside they know they own each other, I can feel like that, but somehow.. isn't it hurt for seeing your idol tweeting like they're tired for waiting and believing....?
yes, how much I deny the reality tells the truth. It hurts.
I believe, we (cassiopeia) are strong. We're the strongest fandom ever for waiting these years, nobody can deny, it's useless even if they can. TVXQ is the strongest for being strong these years. But with this.... guys, seriously, I need you to say `keep the faith` again, I really need it, now, from your mouth. Because it will help a lot to us, for believing you even more.
Guys, do you remember the way you sing Love in the Ice lively? All of people gave you standing applause, you're daebak. you're perfect. You're the best, you're the Gods, guys. and for the Gods, nothing impossible. So could you be strong once again? and don't ever stop till you feel it's really time to end. Guys, tell me you're still holding your faith, cause till now, I'm still holding mine.
Guys, I'll never regret that I know you and loving you this much.
Guys, I'll never stop believing that `keep the faith` will reach its` happy ending.
Guys, I'll forever believe, your 5th album (also the 6th, 7th....) with 5 members with new revolution will definitely come true.
Guys, I know you can feel what I feel for you. what Cassiopeia feels for you. Cause you said you care for us, and now I'm showing that I'm doing the same.
Guys, believe in me, I'm still a part of Cassiopeia, no other. For you, 5, five, five as one. You're the one eternally, like you said.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment