Wednesday, April 25, 2012

#161 flashback



credit picture: tumblr 

oh hi people! it's been a long time, no? I'm in my free periode now before university test so yeah, doing anything nonsense at home or so. and today I just did what I thought I'd never do;

yeah, flashback. about them. totally.

동방신기, 東方神起, or we usually call as DBSK/THSK/TVXQ;

what brings me to the whole kpop world. I mean, I was brought to kpop by Super Junior originally, but that time I had no internet, so that I kept watching the same videos all the time until my friends gave me the new ones. when I was in love with dbsk, I kept searching their video, discography, here and there, so that I knew so MUCH sites that time. livejournal, wordpress, anything related to them was my first url to open everytime I went online. They were--I mean they are, the one who keep filling my harddisk and dvd case until now. Ask why, ask why.
It's been 3 years since their case, it's been 2 years since their official vacuum (and I can't deny, I almost moved on, I almost did); I ignored every news about them, I ignored them, because everytime I reopened my memory about them, my heart ached. I still can't believe this could happen. Of course, delusion is always coming to a hardcore and butthurt fangirl, and I was. I am, a butthurt and hardcore fangirl. It was so hard that sometimes I thought of moving on and delete all memories about them but back then, it was too hard. It really was. Because of them I know everything now. Because of them I can understand what is happiness of doing fangirling, being perverts together with cyber friends in one fandom, even writing fanfictions, sadness of reading lyrics and watching live performances and concerts--everything. Because of them, I got so many friends I keep talking to until now. Same place, same purpose, same feeling.


and since their information of vacuum-ing, everything changed.

I can feel that, it really did. I rarely talked to them, because we were no longer having the same topic for conversations, we were no longer having a good thing to discuss, to laugh together, we were sad; everyone was sad, we expressed it differently, I chose to deny everything because truthfully, everything hurt.


today, I opened my folders of them, and I realized, how much I miss them. So badly, more than what you can see in my words now, or what you can see in my eyes now. more than that. I miss them so much that still, I can't move on. just, I can see them being apart like this. I don't know why, I just like them being together at one time, laugh together, doing skinship or else, just when they're together, I'm happy. as simple as that. They look like a family, and they seem like my family. They offer me home whenever I feel tired and want to ignore this world, they offer good melody and harmony just when I think I really want to die. Hyperbol, call it. but it's true.


I've been walking around this kpop world for almost 5 years and I've experienced so many times with many fandom. SHINee, Infinite, B1A4, and now EXO;
and still, no one can change that euforia when I spazzed a lot about tvxq. no one ever could. It's priceless, and even if it has price, I want to keep it right in my pocket forever so no one can steal it.


TVXQ, you know, you've filled my brain with such lesson, happiness, sadness, almost everything.
that I learn, life isn't all about flowers and sunshine, but also hard rocks and storms. I'm having it now; you are having it now.

I'm a butthurt, still. and I know I'm still keeping the faith.
Because you're 5, and you'll always be 5. (at least, in my heart)

I'm a butthurt fangirl, and I know I'm still waiting for you.
Eventhough I know, maybe I have to wait forever to have you back.
Eventhough I know, facts hurt a lot.
and maybe, lies can heal it for awhile.
or forever.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



Posted by Taree @ 10:48 AM. 0 Comment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here