Thursday, August 1, 2013
#198 babblement
I learn something today.I care, I do. I want to prove that I care, I do. But not everybody wants the same thing. Everything changes and maybe I'm just too selfish to admit it. It proves that I'm so pathetic in understanding. Maybe everything's better staying the same without me interrupting. Maybe everything will turn on its' way by itself. Maybe I'm doing too much.
that I'll try to stay silent for everything if I'm not sure it's good to solve everything. that I'll correct myself first before talking about others. That maybe in this world everything wouldn't turn that peaceful as my mind always told me. That maybe it's not my time yet to speak and act.
So I'll just watch.
Even if it's hard.
Because I care,
but I can't do everything.
I'm not matured enough, this is just a beginning because I haven't faced every reality everyone has. I'm on my way to understand, and so you are. I'm sorry for being to pathetic, for being so disgusting, for not stopping myself. For some time, I'll need time to adjust myself; because it's hard, it's hard, I never know accepting reality's this hard.
And eventhough I don't know this will solve things or not, for now,
I'm sorry.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment