Sunday, April 20, 2014

#255 I forget tomorrow I have a midterm test?

Okay the title is incoherent with this post's content I admit it but,

seriously it's been awhile since I last wrote something here other than cheesy fiction stories (uhuk)

I just come to say that....

Maybe every people should really understand the importance of saying please, thank you, and sorry. I don't know if I'm the only one who feel like it's really, really important but really, what's the matter of adding them to your daily vocabularies? It appreciates people more, it appreciates your image more too. I don't really give a damn about the real philosophies and the deep meaning behind them in your life and the blah and the blah and the blah, but,

IN THIS PLANET CALLED EARTH YOU'RE NOT THE ONE WHO LIVE.

At least at some times please think more about people not yourself, at least some times please think more about people's law not yours, because sometimes people are too busy to understand you and all you can do is to understand society between you and them. I forget when but I once wrote things like "this world doesn't have ears to listen to your problems one by one."

So is it wrong to step it aside and come along with people.

You're social creature and you need people. You need people. And people need you. And sometimes to respond things like this you should just obey society rules and pull your ego out.


Labels: , , , , ,



Posted by Taree @ 9:28 PM. 0 Comment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here