Monday, May 11, 2015

#307 Feelings Lately

Been feeling so melancholic lately.

1. I feel ignored. Left. Unimportant. Sometimes I think like this because I think I do things deeply for people. Like, I never get tired to make myself sure they're okay. I always do my best for them. Being caring and all (not that I want to get it back) but sometimes I don't think they get me. I don't think they care too. I just think.... I'm just not that deep for them.

2. I feel like if I get things wrong or at least not resulting best result even if I do my best, I'm the one at fault.

3. I feel like I don't deserve everyone.

4. I feel like everyone doesn't deserve me.

5. I'm just tired of working hard but getting nothing in return. Of always being a people-pleaser but not enough so I'm wrong and I'm wrong and I deserve loneliness.

Labels: , , , , ,



Posted by Taree @ 7:10 AM. 2 Comment .

2 Comments:

Blogger Fradita Wanda Sari said...

Be better, soon. Merasa sedih dan terabaikan once in a while is okay, asal gak keterusan aja gloomy terus :)

May 11, 2015 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Tarinanda A. Putri said...

I know right! :) haha thank youuu :)

August 30, 2015 at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

▲ Arina Listyarini
▲ Pradnya Emeralda
▲ Zaskia Osya Denaya
▲ Tante Inne Larasati
▲ Shafira Anjani
▲ Sista Tamara
▲ Eka Wahyuni
▲ Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here