Wednesday, November 24, 2010
#112 December Wishlist + Current Mood

umm. hello? lols. wtf with that silly title just ignore. Hmm seem like I often post here again rait? :3 kkkk~ this name (endless-sweet) makes me want to post again and again lol. thanks for tohoshinki who has inspired me a lot for this blog. xD
so like what I've told you in the title, I really want to share what thing I really want this December. I hope I can have it, at least before new year.
before that, I'll tell you a bit (or long) explanation; why I posted this with RDD pict kkkk~ read more!
so then, have I told you about what my mind currently talking about? that era. yes I mean RDD era.these days I keep thinking about them in that era; I mean. after a year, I already realized that they were really SHINE, and even as bright as their name. They reached a thing named popularity. They've reached what-people-feel-when-they're-popular. yes I mean, so many fans---and even not only from Korea. Their song---almost everyday played in every single music media in every single pixel of town. Their name put on every paper media with their successfull promo.
to be honest, I didn't realy like their style at that time (RDD era I mean). BUT DO YOU KNOW?! AFTER A YEAR HAS PASSED; now I think that THAT WAS THEIR BEST STYLE EVER. hngggggggg I do regret ;_;
last year : "OMFG WHAT THE F*CK! Minho's long hair?! Oh man it disturbs me a lot! and what else with that auburn hair? Jjong, please. Key, your hairstyle. Damn. Onew and Taemin are just okay with that, Tho I think they'll be better with their old style."
today : "HWAWAWAW. I need to see their old style like in RDD or JoJo era, please?! whatever with that crazy bangs, Kibum. Your auburn---the gradations of 3 colours was a great one, Jjong. and even I miss your long hair, Minho. Why can't you just make it back as your hairstyle,pls?! Jinki I miss your short hair like in RDD (that's why I love you till now) and Taemin's mushroom hair was undefeatable. hngggggg miss miss miss it!"
okay that's enough for now. I think I almost out of topic I've made for this post. k. now, December wishlist!
as you know, My life will never get out from Fandom. it almost pour in one bowl (?????)
and yeah, for December this year, I've got something to be bought. amin.
1. SHINee 2011 Calendar
I've just seen it yesterday. It's amazing whenever I see it >.> (bias ftw)
it's totally different from calendar last year. It was totally white--they were angels maybe. and now, they wore vintage clothes with angelic smiles, totally took my breathe right away. ahgxddjgkasdgkgdlgd;id. Minho seems get back his Amigo hairstyle. I really do want it want it want it like hell .____________. freakin' out my mind till I can't think properly. nyaaaaw. now : save money to buy.
2. New bedroom
k, I think it'll be okay even I can't get this on on December. But dunno y, I really want a new bedroom for me. The old one.. it's comfortable and warm enough. but dunno y. Maybe I'm just bored.
3. a Sea of Fanfiction
this one don't need money, right? but it needs inspiration a lot lols. I think I'm getting crazier with fanfiction. can't stop to read it everyday, soooooooooooooooo silly.
lol that's my December wish. hope will be reached amiiin. and about SHINee's calendar. Rp 250.000,00 DAMN IT I SHOULD REALLY SAVE MY MONEY OR STEAL FROM BANKS *is shot*
kkkk~ kidding. now move to last topic. my current mood.
you know. EXAM IS GETTING NEAR. NO NO NO NO I HAVEN'T READY YET (and even forever, I guess? lols).
I feel like I'm useless. Marks are going down, down, down to the earth. and I realized that when exam is already near. hnggggggg. my mood changes everyday, and exam included as one of so many reasons why. real life is too complex even to think of. I go to school earlier, and sleep so late than what you think I usually do. SCHOOL Y U NO GIMME FREE DAYS?! (?????)
ok, I'm just... labil.
Labels: fandom, random, real life


2 Comments:
OFC RDD ERA WAS THE BEST
i think it was the best hair style Key ever had T^T and also Minho. miss his long hair. i dont really like his short hair. it's kinda like an alien *slapped*
THATS TRUE!
I do like both when they were in RDD era and Lucifer/Hello, but they look naturally teenagers in RDD era, tough they tried to be bad boys dunno y they still look like babies =))
and WTF WITH ALIEN?! =))
Post a Comment