Friday, December 10, 2010
#116 3L : Long post, Lee taemin, LALALALA~
oke people halo halo. I can't help that I really want to sayLee Taemin. believe it or not
watch carefully, and see the difference?
I mean, the difference between "past taemin" and taemin nowadays. he's extremely different. And I, exactly amazed with him (and after I saw this indeed), I wanna scream out loud "I DO NOT HAVE TO REGRET THAT I ADORE HIM TO THE DEATH" kkkk. crazy me.
okay, back to topic. Can you see? Taemin sang Jonghyun's part on Lucifer and Hello and HE DID IT VERY WELL. I think he should have more part in SHINee's next comeback, surely.
That long note amazed me, like hell. I never thought that he could be like this. Okay, poor me.
but at least, he's really a hardworker. For sure, I'm in love with him even deeper. Okay, not realistic, since he--of course doesn't know me, and I never meet him. But I think, love will never be a mistake (WTFFFF HAHAHA WESTLIFE'S UNBREAKABLE)
Truthfully, I still remember the day when I saw him cried because he remembered his family, the day when he still wore his mushroom style, yellow outfit and sang Replay with that killing smile, I know he was fragile. He's no more than the youngest and weakest SHINee member. but look now, He can even show that he did his best. Dancing, singing, rapping, I can see that.
and what makes me even more interested to him? He did and he showed us, he grew up very well, Jonghyun's part, people. Jonghyun is a main vocal of SHINee, got it? I'm glad to
wasting my teenage days with flaling and spazzing over KPOP, TVXQ and SHINee, unlike the other friends of mine, okay. And I think I don't need to regret, at all. comeone, my teenage-life is unlike another. and I have special feeling over it. So what with this all? I'll definitely have experience when I grew up and mature in the future. (lols what I'm surely talking about huh?)
ah Taemin, Why can't I just stop talking over you, you, you and you again? It hurts me as well, when I realized that I'm the only fan, you're celebrity. I'm nothing beside you're everything. I'm dark beside you're bright. freakin' oh freakin' much. like dying on fire. (OMAGAH I'M OOT HAHAHHAHAHAHA)
okay, long enough? =='


0 Comments:
Post a Comment