Tuesday, December 21, 2010

#118 yesterday x today



HELLAH FOLKS~! Guess what I bring for you today; BRIGHTEN MOOD. lols. idek why but yeah, my today's mood is much more better than yesterday thank God orz.



Actually, I did nothing today.Anything beyond ordinary, I mean. I just went school as always, I didn't do anything strange or else, It has done like always. SO WHY AM I HAPPY? I DON'T KNOW HAHAHHAAH RANDOM (I warn you, when you feel bored and nonetheless-talk-whatisthefuckisthisgirlsaying you better click exit button one before you start hating me).

so the summary is : I DUN KNOW WHAT MAKES ME FEEL HAPPY TODAY. DUNNO, REALLY TRUTHFULLY lols. ignore this bitching grammar.

look at this.



you still know her?
one of many reasons why I feel happy now, perhaps.
you know? I've terrored her with SO MANY "PANTAT" words. Why? IDEK. WHY SO RANDOM OTL
just the way to show I miss her. She has been missing from cyber world for--about a month? I miss the way she screams loudly about massu kkkkk. Seriously, this might be called as bullshit but whatever. I do. I can't even meet her as often as when I was in Junior High School. Just.. missing her.

ehm, I still remember our conversation last night; a bit.

t : "bukannya kamu suka pantat massu ya rin? empuk~"
a : ".....OFF."
t : "JANGAAAAN :(( :(( :(( :(("
a : *langsung ganti stat YM* (it was written like this: HAHAHA JANGAN NANGIS SAYANK <333)



guess where's me?
kkkk I only can do this with them; it's absolutely absurd but who cares?
can't find any better ._. /slap

OKAY I PROMISE I'LL SHARE HAPPINESS. so yeah BTT.

holiday will come soon. I have no plan to spend. With fandoms? Harry Potter? Animes? Can't think. but yes, I got obsessed with Harry Potter again hmmmmm. Why? dunno.
I even think to write a dramione fic but I haven't ready ._. I'm afraid it'd be failed. /cries

but anyways, thanks for reading all of my fics. I will reply your comment one by one, but not now, my mood told me not to do it now. Tough actually I have nothing to do. Well I'll just improve my photoshop skill.

WHAT THE EFFIN.... long post =)) I'll just shut up now.


Labels: , ,



Posted by Taree @ 7:10 PM. 3 Comment .

3 Comments:

Anonymous arin said...

njir maneh, hayang dibacok =))
saya udah stres tau sama PANTAT, gausah banyakin kata itu kenape =))

iya ih, ga kerasa saya uda ngilang sebulan /digampar

December 21, 2010 at 8:14 PM  
Anonymous arin said...

eh itu foto webcam kapan, lupa.. =))

December 21, 2010 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger Tarinanda A. Putri said...

@arin : hayang dibacok naon? =)) IH BAGUS LAH~ =)) kenang2an rin *naoooon*

iya ih, balik lagi ngapa ._.

itu? waktu 2nd anniv POST =))

December 22, 2010 at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here