Monday, December 20, 2010

#117 a thing I couldn't tell you about



hello folks, I'm back with my own emotion. errrrr. I think it's enough to post fanfic and back to my world here. This is kinda absurd and can't even be understandable.


I trully want to make you realize, but I hate myself for being a coward. You said you're a coward, but truthfully I am. too. so many cowards around this world and I'm the one of them, beside you, the one who told me YOU ARE. srsly, I can't help but silent about this. Tough I should tell that yes, you're a coward-------the continue is oh no, I am too.

I'm not a player one, truthfully I said I'm not and it'll forever be. It's not my will that I did that bad thingy to you and make you feel depressed.
BUT IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR MAKING ME FEEL LIKE WHAT YOU FEEL BEFORE ME. you, beautiful coward.

a bit sad that you're no longer giving me the chance to tell you the truth. kekekeke. so sad of me.
srsly, being a coward is the worst thing I've ever felt beside two-faced and masochist-one.
ehm, anw, I'm now playing Kissu ShitaMama, Goodbye by Tohoshinki. makes my mood gone even worse =))

IF I COULD, I'LL STAND UP AND WALK THROUGH YOU, SCREAM OUT LOUD THAT I'VE CHANGED, THEN MAKE YOU TRULLY UNDERSTAND I'M SERIOUS.

k, I'm labil. randomness, kill me please? I have no more way to back..

Labels: , ,



Posted by Taree @ 9:10 PM. 0 Comment .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Rewind                     Home                     Fast Forward


Amigos

Arina Listyarini
Pradnya Emeralda
Zaskia Osya Denaya
Tante Inne Larasati
Shafira Anjani
Sista Tamara
Eka Wahyuni
Irham Ramadhan

Archive




Credit

Cursor by Cursor 4u. Background: x x x Powered by Blogger. Original skin by Arina and another credit from her here